Senior Care in Peoria, AZ
Visiting Angels of Glendale Provides Senior Care to Older Adults Living in Peoria
Over the years, it has become increasingly common for seniors to choose to remain at home for as long as possible to avoid moving to a senior care facility or nursing home. As this happens, families are left struggling to figure out a way to provide care to their elderly loved ones. However, assisted living facilities are not your only option.
With in-home senior care from Visiting Angels of Glendale, your loved one can remain in the comfort of their own home while receiving the care they need to stay safe and healthy.
When your loved one receives care from Visiting Angels of Glendale, you can rest assured that they are in good hands. Our professional caregivers are only considered for employment after we conduct lengthy background checks and have at least two years of experience with caregiving. The heart of our care is companionship. Our Angels will provide your loved one with companionship and meaningful conversation so that care becomes something your loved one can look forward to and enjoy. This also helps prevent your loved one from feeling isolated and can result in a better outlook on life.
Our customizable senior care services include:
- Alzheimer's Care - our caregivers are trained in the best practices of Alzheimer's Care to provide assistance to keep your loved one independent at home
- Dementia Care - specialized assistance with memory related diseases like dementia
- Fall Prevention - mobility assistance and light housekeeping to ensure your loved one doesn't experience a costly fall
- End of Life Care - essential care to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with limited life expectancy
- Social Care - caregivers will help your loved one connect with friends and family through video chats, texting, emailing, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional senior care to help prevent hospital re-admission
- Certified Palliative Care - we will look after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- Personal Care - dignified help with bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
- Elderly Companion Care - we can assist with daily tasks and activities to keep your loved one independent at home
- Respite Care - we help family caregivers take a step back to focus on their own needs and well-being
Care in Peoria
Exercise and getting out of the house are important throughout every stage of life. Fresh air and sunlight contribute to a healthier body and mind. However, getting out of the house can be a lot more difficult for seniors especially if they have mobility issues or cannot operate a vehicle by themselves. That is why Visiting Angels of Glendale provides caregivers to assist your loved one outside the home in Peoria.
Peoria Trail System
The Peoria Trail System has more than 20 miles of trails to choose from. There are mountain trails and river trails that your loved one can enjoy at their own pace to explore the great outdoors.
Circle of Peace Church
If your loved one is religious or simply wants to find some peace and quiet, the Circle of Peace Church is a welcoming Christian congregation and a great place to meet new people. The main focuses of the congregation are Jesus, the Bible, and interpersonal relationships.
Banner Health Medical Center
Of course, our caregivers can also assist your loved one to the nearest hospitals like the Banner Health Medical Center. Whether your loved one has a medical emergency or they simply have to go in for a checkup, our caregivers will be there to assist.
Contact Us Today
If you have a loved one who is struggling at home, in home care may be the answer you have been searching for. To learn more about our senior care options in Peoria, contact Visiting Angels of Glendale at 623-244-5354 for a free, in-home consultation.
Serving Glendale, Peoria, Arrowhead, Westbrook Village, Phoenix and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Glendale, AZ7200 W Bell Rd #E103
Glendale, AZ 85308
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.