Apply to Visiting Angels' Open Caregiver Positions in Glendale, Peoria, Phoenix, and Nearby Areas
Are you looking for your next caregiver career opportunity? Look no further than Visiting Angels of Glendale! As an angel, you will be a part of a network of award-winning providers. As we continue to grow, we are seeking out individuals who are reliable, trustworthy, and passionate about working with seniors. We offer our team a wide range of benefits to set them up for success.
We provide a wide range of benefits to ensure that our caregivers have the tools and resources they need to provide exceptional care. Some of these benefits include:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Training Programs - additional paid training is available to all the caregivers on our team.
- Bonus Programs - we have some great bonuses and incentive programs for our team.
- Around-the-Clock Office Support - you can contact our office 24/7 to give you additional support.
- Opportunities for Growth - we want to help you grow as a caregiver, which is why we offer plenty of opportunities for you to grow with our agency.
To Join Our Team, We Have a Few Requirements
Visiting Angels of Glendale is happy to take on new caregivers that have an eagerness to learn new skills and enjoy working in a one on one setting with seniors. We are always looking for aides that are compassionate and flexible since the senior care field needs a nurturing touch. On top of this, we also require:
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds with the physical capability to perform job-related duties
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
- Available to work different shifts, including nights and weekends
- Prior experience in healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 1 year)
- Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
- High School Diploma or equivalent/Experience as a home care provider
- Hoyer Lift Experience (specific to client)
If you are interested in joining Visiting Angels of Glendale's team, we encourage you to apply today by clicking the link below and filling out our application. All of your information will be fully protected and confidential.
We Are Happy to Be One of the Leading Employers in Home Care
Visiting Angels of Glendale has been recognized as one of the leading employers of home care of by Homecare Pulse two years in a row. We are so happy to know that our team feels valued and appreciated by our agency.
Apply to Our Open Positions Today for Immediate Consideration
Join our team of award-winning caregivers today! We are always seeking out new candidates to provide exceptional care to our clients. If you are looking for a job that values, rewards, compensates, and treats their team like family, apply to Visiting Angels of Glendale today!
Hear what our existing caregivers have to say about their employment with Visiting Angels of Glendale, AZ
I love my job. I'm a caregiver for our Glendale location. I love my team. I love our clients. I always feel supported and loved by my bosses. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else.
Visiting Angels is a caring and compassionate company. They really show their clients how much they care for them and go out of their way to make sure that our clients are happy, safe and comfortable.
I feel lucky to be on the visiting angels team because everyone is friendly and a team player. I am lucky to have a job I enjoy and have a great company that encourages continued education for dementia