Senior Care in Glendale, AZ
Visiting Angels Is the Leading Provider of Senior Care in Glendale
Visiting Angels of Glendale is the leading service provider for senior care in Glendale, AZ and the surrounding area. With decades of experience, our Angels provide the dignified, compassionate care that your loved one deserves. Senior care goes beyond helping around the house, we pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our clients, providing meaningful conversation and connection.
How We Help You
Our seasoned staff is competitively selected only after conducting detailed background checks and having at least two years of experience in a caregiver role. The caregiver client connection prevents feelings of isolation and can improve long term health. Our comprehensive, customized senior care services are created with the unique needs of each client in mind, providing the highest level of care possible.
Our services include:
- Alzheimer's Care – specialized memory care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Dementia Care – our dementia care program assists seniors with dementia or cognitive decline with daily tasks to keep them independent at home
- Fall Prevention – avoid costly falls with the assistance of an experienced caregiver
- End of Life Care – essential care for families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care – our caregivers will help seniors connect with friends and family through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Certified Palliative Care – our holistic approach to care that looks after a senior’s emotional, social, physical, and spiritual health
- Ready-Set-Go Home – our transitional care program that helps seniors recover from hospital stays
- Companion Care – daily assistance with activities and tasks to help keep seniors independent at home
- Personal Care – dignified and respectful assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Respite Care – our caregivers can help family members take a step back to focus on their own needs and well-being
Care in Glendale
Glendale is an exciting place to live at any age. With a wide variety of senior-friendly activities, our supportive staff takes care to get our clients out of the house so they can socialize and enjoy the beauty of the area.
Glendale Xeriscape Botanical Gardens
The breathtaking Xeriscape Demonstration Garden encircles the Glendale Main Library offering a look into the incredible biodiversity of the area. This garden is used to educate about low water use plants and how you can help to conserve water. The garden is free to visit and is wheelchair accessible.
Arizona’s Antique Capital
Glendale has over 70 antique and specialty shops in its downtown area and is aptly nicknamed “Arizona’s Antique Capital”. There are 10 easily accessible blocks of shopping, and free covered parking is available.
Cuff is a casual New American bar and restaurant described as serving “comfort food with a southern twist”. Come here to gather with friends and try out the delicious concoctions they have on their menu catering to a wide variety of dietary needs. Some popular menu items include the chicken club sandwich, plate of ribs, and brisket.
Call Us to Learn More
Serving Glendale, Peoria, Arrowhead, Westbrook Village, Phoenix and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Glendale, AZ7200 W Bell Rd #E103
Glendale, AZ 85308
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.