Senior Care in Phoenix, AZ
Visiting Angels of Glendale Provides In-Home Senior Care to Aging and Disabled Adults in Phoenix
Visiting Angels of Glendale provides in-home senior care to aging and disabled adults living on their own in Phoenix, allowing them to remain in their homes for as long as possible. Many people prefer to age in place instead of moving to a care facility or nursing home.
Remaining at home is a viable option through our senior care services. We work with you to create a customized plan taking into consideration personal preferences and lifestyle. When we provide care to our clients, we prioritize their independence, dignity, and wellness to maintain a high quality of life.
When you select senior care with Visiting Angels of Glendale, you can relax, knowing that you are in capable and compassionate hands. Our caregivers are experienced and have undergone extensive training to provide the best care and support to their clients. We understand that changing routines can be disruptive, so we take care to match seniors with a compatible caregiver to assure total comfort.
Our senior care services include:
- Alzheimer’s Care - customized care for seniors in any stage of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Dementia Care - we offer care for seniors with cognitive decline, helping them stay independent at home
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained in best practices to prevent falls in the home
- End of Life Care - compassionate care and support when a loved one is diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we can help seniors keep up relationships with family and friends using technology like FaceTime, texting, and social media
- Ready-Set-Go Home - intermediate care after a hospital stay to prevent re-admission
- Certified Palliative Care - we look after our clients social, emotional, physical, and spiritual wellbeing
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal tasks
- Companion Care - company and assistance with daily tasks
- Respite Care - we give family caregivers a break, so they have time to tend to their own needs
Care in Phoenix
Socializing, spending time in nature, and doing activities we enjoy have a substantial positive impact on our mental health, preserving our physical health. Our customized senior care programs make it a priority to assist our clients out of the home so they can continue to live a connected life. In Phoenix, there are an abundance of things to do and enjoy!
The Heard Museum is one of the best places to learn about the numerous indigenous tribes of Arizona. Visit the “Home: Native People in the Southwest” exhibit to see more than 2,000 works, including jewelry, textiles, basketry, beadwork, ritual items, and pottery. This incredible museum is a great place for seniors and their families and friends to enjoy.
LON’s at The Hermosa Inn
Rated as one of the top fine dining restaurants in the area, LON’s at The Hermosa Inn will transcend your tastebuds, providing an unforgettable culinary experience. Try the Himalayan Salt Seared Ahi Tuna paired with a glass of wine selected by the house sommelier.
Desert Botanical Garden
The impressive collection of desert flora at the Desert Botanical Garden spans 55 acres with specimens from around the world. Explore the accessible Sonoran Desert Loop Trail to see how the native plants were used by the Tohono O’odham and Western Apache people for food, medicine, and building materials.
Do you have an aging loved one who could benefit from professional care at home in Phoenix? Contact Visiting Angels of Glendale today! Our staff is dedicated on providing families all the information they need to make the right decision for their loved ones. They will be happy to answer any of your questions, recommend resources in your area, and schedule a free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators. To get started on finding the perfect senior care solution for your senior loved one, please click one of the buttons below.
Serving Glendale, West Valley, Peoria, Arrowhead, Westbrook Village, Phoenix, and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels GLENDALE, AZ7200 W Bell Rd #E103
Glendale, AZ 85308