Home Care in Lawrenceville, GA
Visiting Angels of Tucker Offers Essential Home Care to Seniors Living in Lawrenceville
Seniors who choose to age in place are also choosing their independence and the comforts of home. At Visiting Angels of Tucker, we believe that every senior deserves to enjoy their best possible quality of life every day, and that is what drives our comprehensive home care. If you are looking for experienced caregivers in Lawrenceville, call our local senior care agency today.
Personalize Care Services
We provide a variety of home care services, and we will help you put together a care plan that includes all the activities your loved one needs help with—and none they don’t. The care plan you build will be customized to meet your budget and your schedule needs. Plus, you will have the opportunity to interview any caregiver we recommend to you and your family, to make sure they are a good fit for your loved one.
Our home care services include:
- Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care - with the focus on your loved one’s current needs, this fully adjustable care plan includes assistance with wandering prevention, medication reminders, and transportation to appointments.
- Fall Prevention - skilled, experienced caregivers who spot potential risk factors for falls educate family members on how to spot and prevent potential accidents from happening.
- End of Life Care - offers the calm, caring support seniors and their families need when there is a diagnosis of limited life expectancy.
- Social Care - with platforms like Facebook, Skype, and FaceTime, your beloved elder can learn about various technology platforms that allow them to stay in touch with family members.
- Certified Palliative Care - meant to provide soothing, comforting assistance, our holistic care program helps older adults with their social, physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - ensure your loved makes a successful transition from hospital to home with this specialized transitional program.
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Respite Care - gives family caregivers the break they need to look after their own needs and well-being.
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities.
At the heart of what we do is companionship care, with a dedicated caregiver who builds a communicative, respectful relationship with your loved one. That relationship is the foundation that helps us provide senior care with dignity, from meal preparation and mobility assistance to light housekeeping and linens changing.
Getting Your Loved One Active and Engaged
Receiving home care help from Visiting Angels of Tucker does not mean all our services are provided at home. In fact, your loved one’s care plan can include community events, participating in senior center activities, and help attending family and social events. We provide safe transportation, meaning we can help your loved one get to their next appointment at Northside Hospital, take a stroll in Rhodes Jordan Park, or enjoy a fresh meal at Local Republic. With the dedicated help of a caregiver, your loved one can access all the features of living in Lawrenceville.
Are You Concerned for an Aging Loved One Who Lives Alone?
If you are concerned about the long-term well-being of a loved one who lives alone in Lawrenceville, the caregivers at Visiting Angels of Tucker are ready to help. Call our home care agency today at 678-853-7904 to learn more about our customizable senior care services and how we can help your loved one enjoy their best quality of life every day.
Serving Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Lawrenceville, Tucker, GA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Tucker, GA4500 Hugh Howell Rd #530
Tucker, GA 30084
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.