Specialized Memory Care at Home for Seniors Living in Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties
Here at Visiting Angels Central Coast, we provide seniors living in Scotts Valley, Santa Cruz, Marina and the surrounding areas in the Central Coast area of California help with managing cognitive issues by providing quality memory care at home
Seniors who are suffering from the symptoms of Alzheimer’s, dementia or Parkinson’s more often than not require some form of professional care. And, contrary to what is usually thought, the care doesn’t have to come from a nursing or medical facility. A lot of seniors these days, with the thanks of organizations like Visiting Angels Central Coast, are able to receive the same high-quality care at home.
Visiting Angels Central Coast is here to provide in-home care services to those seniors living with dementia or other memory-related illnesses in Scotts Valley, Marina and surrounding areas in Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties in California. If your senior loved one is diagnosed with a memory illness, you can be assured that they will be in the best possible hands, and remaining active and a part of their community, with in-home care from Visiting Angels Central Coast.
How Memory Care at Home from Visiting Angels Central Coast Helps Seniors in Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties
Often times, seniors living with dementia or Alzheimer’s suffer incredible memory loss caused by severe changes in the makeup of the brain. This leads to difficulty processing information, concentrating, and even having scary hallucinations. The disorientation that is a result of these conditions can also manifest itself in feelings of depression and confusion, to the point of agitation.
This is why these seniors need memory care at home. At Visiting Angels Central Coast, we make it a point to provide flexible care plans that are completely customizable and reflect the level of care that the individual senior needs.
If your senior loved one is currently suffering from Alzheimer’s, dementia or Parkinson’s, our caregivers can help with:
- Meal Preparation: Our highly trained caregivers will ensure that your loved one is receiving the nutritious home-cooked meals they need to stay healthy.
- Mobility Assistance: Our caregivers can help your senior loved one with their mobility needs and to safely move around the house.
- Medication Reminders: Your loved one will always receive their medication on time and on the regimen that they need.
- Personal Hygiene Care: Our caregivers can provide help with bathing, dressing, grooming or whatever else your senior loved one may need.
- Light Housekeeping: We provide help with light housekeeping that includes dusting, vacuuming, dishes, laundry and more.
- Transportation: Our caregivers are there to provide transportation assistance to your loved one for things such as errands, doctor’s visits and more.
- Fall Prevention: Our caregivers can also help your loved one stay safe by fall-proofing their home.
For more information on how Visiting Angels can help with memory-related illness care for your senior loved one, call our Scotts Valley and Marina, CA offices today.
Serving Scotts Valley, Watsonville, Marina, Carmel, Santa Cruz, Aptos, Salinas, and throughout Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties in California
Visiting Angels Central Coast in California5274 Scotts Valley Dr #102
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.