Personalized Home Care Options for Seniors in Brookeville, MD
Visiting Angels Gaithersburg provides customized home care services to seniors in Brookeville, MD
At Visiting Angels Gaithersburg, we are proud to offer our services to seniors living in Brookeville. We have helped thousands of families across the country, and if you believe that your parent could also benefit from our services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help them with everyday tasks and ensure they age independently at home, where they belong.
If your parent requires care on a regular basis, moving them to a nursing home is not your only option. With our compassionate caregivers your loved one can continue living at home while receiving the support they need. At Visiting Angels Gaithersburg, we offer personalized care plans, skilled care professionals, a wide range of services as well as affordable hourly rates. Whether your loved one needs a caregiver to help them prepare meals or provide transportation to fitness classes at the Longwood Community Recreation Center, Visiting Angels will be there when they need us most.
Home Care Options Available in Brookeville, MD
Your loved one’s personalized care plan can include:
- Certified Palliative Care – Our caregivers are trained to provide compassionate in-home care to our clients and minimize their discomfort, regardless of their life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – After your loved one is discharged from a hospital, our qualified caregivers will ensure they recover in a safe environment and follow doctor’s recommendations. This way we will eliminate the potential risk of readmission.
- Social Care – By teaching seniors to utilize technology and use the internet and popular social media platforms, our caregivers will help them stay easily in touch with old friends, make new ones and combat isolation.
- Dementia Care – If your loved one has been diagnosed with dementia, they can still age safely and independently at home while receiving quality care at home from our skilled caregivers.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Similar to dementia care, Alzheimer’s care is designed to provide expert memory care and address the specific needs of our clients who require specialized care.
- End of Life Care – We are here to provide compassionate care to terminally ill seniors and offer support to their families during this difficult time.
- Fall Prevention Program – We understand that falls present a serious health risk for older adults and can greatly affect your loved one’s health and independence. This is why this program was designed to boost their safety at home in every way possible.
To learn more about the in-home care services we offer in Brookeville, MD and surrounding areas, please get in touch with our Gaithersburg, MD office today. We are here to answer all of the questions you might have and schedule your free in-home assessment.
Serving Gaithersburg, Germantown, Potomac, and the Maryland Suburbs
Visiting Angels GAITHERSBURG, MARYLAND971A Russell Ave
Gaithersburg, MD 20879