Personalized and Flexible In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Clarksburg, MD
Visiting Angels Gaithersburg helps seniors in Clarksburg, MD age comfortably at home with uniquely tailored home care plans
For decades, Visiting Angels has been providing high-quality in-home senior care across the country. Today we are proud to say that we are the leading non-medical senior care provider for families in Clarksburg, MD and surrounding areas. Our goal is to help seniors live independently at home, despite their age-related issues.
At Visiting Angels Gaithersburg, we are dedicated to providing personalized care plans to seniors in our care. We understand that when it comes to care plans there is no one-size-fits-all solution since every senior has a unique set of needs, preferences and limitations and abilities. This is why all of our plans are custom-tailored as well as flexible. Whether your loved one needs help around the house, assistance with shopping for produce at the Clarksburg Farmers Market or meal preparation, rest assured that they will receive the level of care they need to live independently.
Home Care Options for Seniors in Clarksburg, MD
Visiting Angels Gaithersburg provides a wide variety of in-home senior care services in Clarksburg, MD.
- Certified Palliative Care – Our palliative care is designed to ensure the comfort and well-being of seniors, regardless of their medical condition.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – After a senior has been discharged from a hospital, our caregivers will ensure they recover safely at home and minimize potential risks of readmissions.
- Social Care – Staying in touch with people they care about can improve your loved one’s overall well-being. Our home care professionals will teach your parent how to use the internet and social media platforms so they can easily enhance the quality of their social life.
- Dementia Care – Our trained caregivers will help your loved one age safely at home, despite their medical condition.
- Alzheimer’s Care – This type of care is designed to lessen the specific symptoms of those with Alzheimer’s, meet their various care needs, and help seniors continue aging in place for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – Our compassionate caregivers will provide comforting care to those nearing the end of life while offering support to family members.
- Fall Prevention Program – By removing fall hazards and improving safety in your parent’s home we can minimize the risk of falls.
Get in touch with our Gaithersburg, MD office at 301-355-6578 to learn more about our in-home care services in Clarksburg, MD and ways we can help your loved one live their life to the fullest.
Serving Gaithersburg, Germantown, Potomac, and the Maryland Suburbs
Visiting Angels GAITHERSBURG, MARYLAND971A Russell Ave
Gaithersburg, MD 20879