Top-Quality In-Home Care for the Elderly in Germantown, MD
In-home care from Visiting Angels can help your loved one live out their golden years in their Germantown, MD home for as long as they wish
When families in Germantown, MD look for quality senior care for an aging loved one, they usually turn to Visiting Angels for help.
Our nationally renowned home care agency provides personalized care plans that enable seniors to continue living independently at home and receive support in those areas of daily living they need help with the most.
Our caregivers can assist your loved one with day-to-day tasks and activities that may be too difficult due to age-related issues. Whether your loved one needs help with preparing meals, getting dressed, remembering to take their medication or getting to and from the Germantown Library, you can have peace of mind knowing they’re in capable and caring hands with Visiting Angels.
Home Care Services Available in Germantown
At Visiting Angels, we provide the following senior care services in the Germantown area:
- Certified Palliative Care – Though somewhat similar to hospice, our palliative care program caters for the physical and emotional well-being of those in our care regardless of life expectancy or medical condition.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Seniors transitioning from hospital to home receive ample support from trained caregivers until they fully recover. We boost recuperation by making sure that doctors’ orders are being followed to the smallest detail, providing nutritious diet and medication reminders, and making efforts to minimize any risk of readmission.
- Social Care – This program is designed to help older adults stay socially engaged and boost their well-being in the process. A professional caregiver instructs clients on how to use computers, cell phones, the internet, and social media to keep in touch with loved ones, stay entertained, shop online, and much more.
- Dementia Care – Instead of considering facilitated care, families can opt for specialized dementia care for their senior loved ones afflicted with a cognitive condition. Our dedicated caregivers help clients remain in the safe and familiar setting of their home for as long as possible.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Trained caregivers provide expert memory care tailored to address the specific symptoms and stages of this particular type of dementia.
- End of Life Care – We cater to seniors with limited life expectancy during the end of life transition. At the same time, our compassionate care professionals offer respite and guidance to members of the family in order to help them through this difficult time.
- Fall Prevention Program – As the majority of aging adults, especially those older than 65, is at a constant risk of falls and fall-related injuries, we developed a program that focuses on eliminating fall risks, improving overall safety in the home, and providing adequate mobility assistance to seniors who continue to live independently.
Call our Gaithersburg, MD office at 301-355-6578 to learn more about our personalized in-home care services and ask for your free in-home consultation today. Visiting Angels is looking forward to working with you!
Serving Gaithersburg, Germantown, Potomac, and the Maryland Suburbs
Visiting Angels GAITHERSBURG, MD971A Russell Ave
Gaithersburg, MD 20879