Personalized Senior In-Home Care Services in Montgomery Village, MD
Our home care services help seniors in Montgomery Village, MD age in place for as long as they wish
Visiting Angels is the leading non-medical home care agency in Gaithersburg, Germantown, Potomac and the surrounding Maryland suburbs. We provide a wide array of assistive services, personally tailored to meet the specific needs of each client we serve.
We’ve helped many seniors in Montgomery Village, MD live out their golden years at home by assisting with everyday activities and providing care solutions for seniors with special care needs like memory care. If your loved one has age-related difficulties that make independent living a challenge, our caregivers can make sure they have the support they need to remain safe, comfortable and happy as they age in place.
Home Care Options Available in Montgomery Village
In Montgomery Village, our personalized services include:
- Certified Palliative Care – Certified caregivers strive to improve the overall quality of life of our clients by addressing a range of physical, emotional, social, as well as spiritual needs. Unlike hospice care, our Certified Palliative Care program is provided to everyone who requires this type of in-home care, regardless of factors such as age, medical condition, or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – This program is designed to assist seniors with their recovery at home, once they have been discharged from a hospital or rehab facility. Professional caregivers from Visiting Angels are trained to promote recovery, follow doctor’s recommendations, and cater to the client’s every need until they get back on their feet.
- Social Care – With our social care program, your loved one can boost their social wellness and reap many additional benefits. A professional caregiver can show your mom or dad how to use the internet to keep in touch with family out of town, stay active on Facebook or other social media platforms, shop online, find entertainment, and more.
- Dementia Care – Facilitated care is not the only option for families whose loved one struggle with dementia. With a personalized dementia care plan, your loved one can continue to live safely and independently at home despite their debilitating condition.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Seniors afflicted with the most common type of dementia can receive expert memory care and continue to live safely at home for longer. For many families, Alzheimer’s care is the preferred, more affordable alternative to nursing homes or assisted living facilities.
- End of Life Care – We provide dignified and comforting assistance to terminally ill seniors to help ease the end of life transition as much as possible. This program also focuses on providing family members with adequate respite and compassionate support during this difficult period.
- Fall Prevention Program – Falls are one of the main reasons why seniors lose their independence. If you opt for this program, trained caregivers can assist with mobility, improve safety in the home and help prevent falls with any means possible.
Get in touch with our Gaithersburg, MD office today at 301-355-6578. We’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have about our personalized in-home care services and offer you an in-home consultation, completely free of charge and without obligations. Visiting Angels is here for you!
Serving Gaithersburg, Germantown, Potomac, and the Maryland Suburbs
Visiting Angels GAITHERSBURG, MD971A Russell Ave
Gaithersburg, MD 20879