Personalized Home Care Options for Seniors in Takoma Park, MD
Learn more about how our home care services can help your loved one in Takoma Park, MD age safely at home
At Visiting Angels Gaithersburg, we provide high-quality in-home senior care to older adults living in Takoma Park, MD. If you have realized that your parent is struggling with everyday tasks, we are here to help. With our care services, your loved one can live out their golden years at home, where they will receive the level of care they need in order to live independently.
Our goal is to enable local seniors to maintain their quality of life at home. In order to achieve this, we offer customized and flexible care plans that are designed to meet the unique set of needs and preferences of each client we serve, professional caregivers as well as affordable hourly rates. Whether your loved one needs transportation to and from the Takoma Park Community Center or needs a caregiver to help them prepare meals, you can have peace of mind knowing they’re receiving the care they need with Visiting Angels Gaithersburg.
Home Care Options Available in Takoma Park, MD
At Visiting Angels, we offer a wide range of personalized care plans in Takoma Park, MD.
- Certified Palliative Care – Our trained caregivers work hard to improve the overall well-being and ensure the comfort of our clients, regardless of their medical issues or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – In order to promote recovery at home once your loved one has been discharged from a medical facility, our caregivers will follow the doctor’s recommendations and ensure your parent’s needs are being met. This way they will eliminate the potential risk of readmission.
- Social Care – Socialization is important for one’s overall health and well-being. In order to boost social wellness in seniors, our friendly caregivers teach older adults how to use the internet and social media platforms. This way our clients are able to stay in touch with people they care about, make new friends or shop online.
- Dementia Care – If your parent has been diagnosed with dementia, relocating them to a nursing home is not your only option. With our in-home care services, your loved one can age safely at home, despite their medical condition.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Our caregivers are trained to provide expert memory care and address the specific needs of seniors afflicted with Alzheimer’s disease.
- End of Life Care – We provide compassionate care to seniors with limited life expectancy and offer support to their family members during this difficult period.
- Fall Prevention Program – This program is designed to improve safety at home by eliminating falling hazards that can greatly compromise your loved one’s independence.
Contact our office in Gaithersburg, MD today at 301-355-6578 and learn more about our home care services or schedule your free in-home assessment.
Serving Gaithersburg, Germantown, Potomac, and the Maryland Suburbs
Visiting Angels GAITHERSBURG, MARYLAND971A Russell Ave
Gaithersburg, MD 20879