Home Care Options for Your Loved One in Grass Lake, MI
In-home care from Visiting Angels helps seniors living in Grass Lake, MI stay safe and comfortable while living out their golden years at home
At Visiting Angels South Central Michigan, we are proud to serve Grass Lake, MI, and the surrounding areas. With our extensive collection of personalized senior care services, your loved one can continue living at home as they age, getting nothing but the best care at home from trained professionals at rates that are much lower than the cost of nursing homes or other types of facilities for seniors.
Home Care Services Available in Grass Lake
The elder care services we offer in Grass Lake include:
- Companion Care – With the assistance of an expert senior caregiver, your loved one can successfully complete various daily tasks. Our companion care services include meal preparation, light housekeeping, running errands, medication reminders and more. Our caregivers either perform these tasks on their own or encourage older adults to participate as much they can. Either way, they engage seniors in conversation and meaningful interaction, boosting their quality of life on various levels, including mental, physical and social.
- Personal Care – Our care providers take care of the personal needs of seniors, offering assistance with bathing or showering, grooming and dressing, toileting and incontinence, transferring and positioning, mobility and more. They perform these tasks with the utmost respect for seniors, minimizing embarrassment or discomfort that may arise when older adults first start receiving in-home care.
- Respite Care – Being a family caregiver can be tough. Whenever you feel you are on the brink of burnout and need some time for yourself, whether to rest, work or go on a vacation, our caregivers can help by caring for your loved one for as long as needed.
Understanding that these programs may not suit the needs of all seniors, at Visiting Angels South Central Michigan, we offer specialized in-home elder care services as part of our Life Care Navigation program. These services include:
- Certified Palliative Care for restoring hope and improving well-being in seniors regardless of medical condition or age
- Ready-Set-Go Home for a successful transition and at-home recovery after a hospital stay
- Social Care for reducing isolation through the use of computers and smartphones
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care for enabling seniors with cognitive conditions to safely age in place
- End of Life Care for seniors and families going through the end of life process
- Fall Prevention for increasing safety at home and minimizing the risk of falls
With Visiting Angels South Central Michigan, your loved one can enjoy a high quality of life in their senior years. If you would like to learn more about our home care services and how we can help your senior loved one in Grass Lake, please call our Adrian, MI office today!
Serving Adrian, Jackson, Brooklyn and the Communities of Lenawee, Hillsdale and Jackson Counties throughout South Central Michigan
Visiting Angels SOUTH CENTRAL MICHIGAN3300 N Adrian Hwy
Adrian, MI 49221