In-Home Care Services for Aging Adults in Palmyra, MI
With quality in-home care from Visiting Angels South Central Michigan, your loved one can remain in their Palmyra home while getting the assistance and support they need
At Visiting Angels South Central Michigan, we take great pride in being part of one of our nation’s leading elder care agencies. Our Adrian office is locally owned and operated, so we are invested in making our community a better place for our senior loved ones.
We do it by providing quality in-home care services to older adults in Palmyra, MI and surrounding areas. Our care plans are tailored to meet the specific needs of seniors, which enable each of our clients to remain living happily and safely at home in their preferred routine for as long as possible. We are proud to serve Palmyra, MI and the surrounding areas of Lenawee County.
How We Help Seniors in Palmyra
Our home care services in Palmyra, MI, include:
- Certified Palliative Care – Unlike hospice care, our palliative care program aims to improve the overall health and quality of life of all clients under our care, regardless of their medical condition or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our professional caregivers help seniors who have recently been released from a hospital to safely and speedily recover at home. During the home recovery period after an illness, injury or a surgical procedure, we take a number of supportive measures geared toward promoting recuperation and minimizing the risk of hospital readmission, which is a major health risk for recently discharged seniors.
- Social Care – Maintaining social wellness is very important if we want our loved ones to lead happy, fulfilled lives at home. Our devoted senior care providers help seniors stay socially engaged and teach them how to utilize the benefits of social media and the internet, keep in touch with loved ones, stay entertained and more.
- Dementia Care – We provide specialized in-home care services to seniors with all sorts of dementia, tailored in accordance with the type and stage of their condition. Our caregivers make every effort to provide compassionate memory care and help older adults continue living safely at home for longer.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Similar to dementia care, Alzheimer’s care focuses on enabling seniors with Alzheimer’s disease – the most common type of dementia – to continue living in the safe, familiar surroundings of their home rather than relocating to a nursing home or an assisted living facility.
- End of Life Care – We provide compassionate support to terminally ill seniors and their families during the end of life transition to make sure our clients spend their final weeks and months as comfortable as possible. During this difficult period, we also provide respite and guidance to family members.
- Fall Prevention Program – As falls present a major health risk for older adults, our fall prevention program is designed to boost mobility, enhance safety at home and prevent fall risks in the senior’s surroundings.
Learn more about our in-home care services and how we help seniors in Palmyra and surrounding communities by getting in touch with our office in Adrian, MI, today. We look forward to working with you!
Serving Adrian, Jackson, Brooklyn and the Communities of Lenawee, Hillsdale and Jackson Counties throughout South Central Michigan
Visiting Angels SOUTH CENTRAL MICHIGAN3300 N Adrian Hwy
Adrian, MI 49221
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.