How Do I Get Started with Elderly Home Care Services from Visiting Angels South Central Michigan?
Visiting Angels makes arranging elderly home care services simple for families in Adrian, Brooklyn, Jackson and surrounding areas in MI because of our caring and knowledgeable team of experts
When you start looking for the right care provider for your loved one, you probably have a lot of questions about how in-home senior care will facilitate activities of daily living and improve your parent or relative's quality of life. At Visiting Angels South Central Michigan, we can provide you with all the answers you need and make sure the whole process of getting started with in-home elder care goes as smoothly as possible for your family.
The Process of Arranging Elderly Home Care Services with Visiting Angels South Central Michigan
Starting with senior care services from Visiting Angels South Central Michigan is fairly easy. All you have to do is call our office in Adrian, MI and we will arrange for a meeting with one of our friendly care coordinators. The meeting will be scheduled whenever it works best for you and your family. During the meeting, we will review the type of care needed, discuss any schedule requests or specific requests you or your loved one may have and talk about every aspect of our services that interests you. All of this will help us customize your loved one's plan of care, tailoring it to perfectly meet all their needs.
While speaking with our care coordinator, you will also be encouraged to ask any questions you may have about our elderly home care services and get to know us better. If you are at any point feeling overwhelmed with all the information or are not sure how to proceed, we can provide recommendations based on your family's specific situation.
Here are some of the topics that are typically discussed during the initial meeting:
- Your loved one's specific physical needs, including bathing and grooming, dressing, meals, mobility, incontinence and more.
- Your loved one's specific emotional needs, including social interaction and gatherings, conversation and companionship.
- Your loved one's preferred schedule, including when they go to sleep and wake up, eat and take their medications.
- Your loved one's specific requests in regards to homemaking tasks, including meal preparation, grocery shopping, laundry, light housekeeping and more.
- Logistics of schedules, access to your loved one's home, details of how to accommodate scheduling changes and more.
If you wish to proceed with our elder care services after discussing these topics, our care coordinator will finalize the plan of care, establish a schedule of care and coordinate a meeting with our caregivers so that you could choose the right care provider for your loved one.
Contact our Adrian, MI office to get started with elderly home care services today!
Serving Adrian, Jackson, Brooklyn and the Communities of Lenawee, Hillsdale and Jackson Counties throughout South Central Michigan
Visiting Angels SOUTH CENTRAL MICHIGAN3300 N Adrian Hwy
Adrian, MI 49221