Expert In-Home Care for Seniors in Hillsdale, MI
Visiting Angels is leading provider of non-medical home care services for seniors and disabled adults in Hillsdale, MI and the surrounding areas
At Visiting Angels South Central Michigan, we offer highly personalized care plans that enable aging adults from the Hillsdale area to lead happier, healthier more fulfilled lives at home for longer.
The city of Hillsdale is such a close-knit community nestled within breathtaking natural surroundings, so it’s no wonder that seniors who live here would choose to live out their golden years in their Hillsdale home! At Visiting Angels South Central Michigan, we can make that happen with customized elder care services from experienced and compassionate caregivers.
Home Care Services Available to Seniors in Hillsdale
The following in-home elder care services from Visiting Angels South Central Michigan are available for seniors in Hillsdale:
- Private Duty Care: Our caregivers can help your loved one with all their personal care needs. We’re committed to supporting your loved one in any way we can so they can remain safe, happy and healthy at home. Our private duty care services can include meal planning and preparation, medication reminders, light housekeeping, assistance with dressing and bathing and more.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers make great companions! We take care of your loved one’s needs for social interaction and good company with delightful conversations, transportation, accompaniment to classes at the Hillsdale Senior Center and so much more.
- Certified Palliative Care: Unlike hospice care whose primary focus is to care for those terminally ill, our certified palliative care experts provide non-medical care and aim to improve the well-being of senior clients regardless of their health condition or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home: This is a transitioning care program designed to support aging adults during the hospital-to-home process by taking a number of measures to boost recuperation at home and minimize any potential risks of being re-admitted, which is a major health concern for all seniors recovering from injury or surgery.
- Social Care: A qualified in-home care professional teaches older adults how to use the internet and social media. Through our social care program, seniors can boost their social wellness by keeping in touch with family and friends who live out of town, meet like-minded people, shop and find entertainment online, and more.
- Dementia Care: Senior loved ones living with any type of dementia receive compassionate memory care so that they can remain living safely and independently at home instead or relocating to a nursing home or an assisted living facility.
- Alzheimer’s Care: This is a specialized approach to caring for individuals afflicted with the most common type of dementia – Alzheimer’s disease. In accordance with the symptoms and stage of the condition, clients receive an adequate level of support so that they can continue living at home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care: When senior loved ones are nearing the final stages of life, our compassionate caregivers are there to provide appropriate in-home care and support to make this time less difficult for the whole family.
- Fall Prevention Program: We help fall-proof seniors’ homes and take special measures to enhance safety and minimize fall risks from the clients’ surroundings.
Call our Adrian, MI office today to learn more about our personalized in-home care services and how we help. We can arrange a free in-home consultation to help you determine what type of care is best for Mom or Dad. We are looking forward to working with you!
Serving Adrian, Jackson, Brooklyn and the Communities of Lenawee, Hillsdale and Jackson Counties throughout South Central Michigan
Visiting Angels South Central Michigan3300 N Adrian Hwy
Adrian, MI 49221
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.