We are urgently hiring both new and experienced Caregivers, Home Care Aides, & CNAs to join our team and become caregiver professionals!
Pay starting at:
- $12/hour for new hires
- $12.25 for CPR/First Aide
- $12.50 - CNAs
We have cases available in Adrian, Jackson, Brooklyn, Onsted, Hillsdale, and surrounding communities throughout South Central Michigan.
We are urgently hiring! With our quick application process, you can apply today and start within the week if hired!
Caregiver Responsibilities & Job Requirements
At Visiting Angels South Central Michigan, we are proud to have a team of caregivers that provides our clients with top-quality services and helps them enjoy their senior years to the fullest.
As a caregiver, you’ll work one-on-one with your clients inside their homes and will be responsible for providing:
- Assistance with personal care and hygiene (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and more)
- Daily reminders, including medication, fluid, and food
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal planning and preparation
- Assistance with mobility and transferring and positioning
- Incidental transportation
- Companionship and conversation
To work as a caregiver, we require that you:
- Be professional, supportive, compassionate, hard-working, and reliable.
- Have at least 1 year of in-home care or facility experience (nursing home/assisted living)
- Pass a background check and drug screening (no felonies)
- Have an active TB test completed within the last 12 months to begin employment
- Have an active driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Have reliable transportation that is available all days that shifts are scheduled
- Be able to come to Adrian, Michigan to complete an interview and orientation
We greatly value our caregivers; after all, we couldn't do the work we do without them!
At Visiting Angels South Central Michigan, we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates starting at $12/hour
- $12 - New Hires
- $12.25 - CPR/First Aide
- $12.50 - CNAs
- 401k with up to 4% employer match
- Paid training and ongoing professional development
- Work close to home. We’ll try our best to assign clients within your preferred location
- Flexible work schedule. We do our best to accommodate your schedule. Work days, nights, and/or weekends. Work full-time or part-time.
- One-on-one client interaction
- Positive working environment, and so much more
We are fully committed to your health and well-being. The safety of our staff and clients is our highest priority. For the latest information, visit: https://www.visitingangels.com/southcentralmi/covid-19
We’re Hiring Caregivers Immediately!
If you would like to make a real difference in this community, we invite you to join our ever-growing team of Visiting Angels and work as a professional caregiver!
Submit an application and we’ll schedule a job interview within 24 hours (qualifying applicants only).