Home Care Solutions for Seniors in Jackson, MI
In-home care from Visiting Angels helps seniors in Jackson, MI stay safe, comfortable and happy in their own home
Visiting Angels is a nation-wide provider of personalized senior care services. Our locally owned and operated Adrian office helps local seniors throughout Lenawee, Hillsdale and Jackson Counties to continue to live happier, more comfortable lives at home as they age, despite any medical or age-related difficulties they may be dealing with.
If your loved one wishes to remain in their Jackson, MI, home, Visiting Angels South Central Michigan can make that happen. We provide personalized care plans so your loved one can get the care they truly need. Whether your loved one needs help preparing meals, getting dressed, bathing or just needs companionship while they golf at Ella Sharp Park, you can rest assured your loved one is in the capable and caring hands of our in-home caregivers.
Home Care Options for Jackson, MI Seniors
The following elder care services from Visiting Angels are provided in the Jackson, MI area:
- Certified Palliative Care – Certified caregivers provide patients with expert palliative care designed to minimize discomfort and improve overall wellness in seniors regardless of life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our seasoned caregivers help ease the transition from hospital to home and make every effort to minimize potential readmission risks, promote recovery, and care for your loved one until they fully restore their health.
- Social Care – The purpose of our social care program is to help seniors boost their social well-being by enabling them to use modern technologies and popular social media platforms to stay connected with their loved ones out of town, meet like-minded individuals, shop online, stay entertained and so much more.
- Dementia Care – Providing in-home care services in a safe, familiar home setting to those with any type or stage of dementia is becoming a more preferred and affordable alternative to facilitated care offered in nursing homes and assisted living facilities. When a loved one is diagnosed with dementia, it is important to know that you have options.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Similar to dementia care, this program focuses on addressing the specific symptoms and meeting the specific needs of older adults with Alzheimer’s disease. With a personalized care plan in place, seniors can continue living safely at home for as long as possible, despite their cognitive condition.
- End of Life Care – Expert caregivers offer compassionate support to terminally ill seniors who choose to spend their final months and weeks in the comfort of their home, at the same time providing family members with respite and guidance during this difficult time.
- Fall Prevention – Thanks to our fall prevention program, older adults can boost safety and mobility, exclude potential fall risks and tripping hazards from their surroundings, fall-proof their home and more.
Call our Adrian, MI office if you have a loved one in Jackson who may be in need of our in-home care services. Our team members are available 24/7 to answer your questions and schedule your free in-home assessment. Visiting Angels South Central Michigan is happy to help!
Serving Adrian, Jackson, Brooklyn and the Communities of Lenawee, Hillsdale and Jackson Counties throughout South Central Michigan
Visiting Angels South Central Michigan3300 N Adrian Hwy
Adrian, MI 49221
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.