Home Care Solutions for Elderly Adults in Clarklake, MI
With in-home care from Visiting Angels, your loved one can continue to live independently in their Clarklake, MI, home for as long as they wish
When the time comes for your family to consider senior care options for your loved one in Clarklake, MI, it is good to know that you can rely on Visiting Angels, one of the leading home care agencies in South Central Michigan. We are committed to giving seniors the assistance and support they need in order to age gracefully in place.
Why Choose In-Home Elder Care from Visiting Angels South Central Michigan?
Knowing that a one-size-fits-all care model cannot possibly work, we offer a vast range of elder care services, ranging from options for older adults who need a bit of help with daily tasks to services for seniors who are no longer able to care for themselves. We personalized all plans in accordance with the needs of each client, modifying the plan whenever needed for a higher quality of life. Whether your loved one needs help getting dressed or needs a caregiver to take them to and from the Clark Lake County Park to go fishing, our caregivers are here to help every step of the way.
As in-home care is the preferred care type for seniors, allowing them to age in their own home and maintain their routine and schedule, we offer care plans that are affordable. Every senior should have access to top-quality care – and our goal is for all older adults to have this option at their disposal.
Finally, we only work with trusting, qualified caregivers with experience, giving you peace of mind that your loved one’s caregiver is someone you can rely on at all times.
Home Care Services Available in Clarklake
We offer the following elder care services in Clarklake:
- Companion Care – Includes assistance with activities of daily living, such as meal preparation, medication reminders, light housekeeping, running errands, grocery shopping, transportation to medical appointments or dinner with friends at Beach Bar & Restaurant and more
- Personal Care – Includes help with personal care and hygiene, like bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, incontinence care, mobility and more
- Respite Care – Allows primary caregivers to take a break from caregiving whenever needed
In addition to these senior care programs, we offer Life Care Navigation, a series of specialized care options for older adults with more complex care requirements. These include:
- Certified Palliative Care – Not to be mixed with hospice care, palliative care helps seniors of all ages and with all sorts of medical conditions increase quality of life, minimize discomfort, and restore joy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Supports seniors as they continue their recovery at home following a hospital stay.
- Social Care – Teaches seniors how to use the Internet for socialization.
- Dementia Care - Allows older adults with dementia to safely age at home.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Focuses on seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and helps them maintain a good quality of life as the condition worsens.
- End of Life Care – Assists families during the end of life transition.
- Fall Prevention – Reduces the risk of falls and increases safety at home.
Call our Adrian, MI office today to learn more about our in-home care services and schedule your free in-home consultation.
Serving Adrian, Jackson, Brooklyn and the Communities of Lenawee, Hillsdale and Jackson Counties throughout South Central Michigan
Visiting Angels South Central Michigan3300 N Adrian Hwy
Adrian, MI 49221
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.