How to Get Started with Adult Home Care in Aurora, CO and Neighboring Communities
How to Get One on One Adult Home Care for an Elderly Loved One in Aurora, Centennial, Denver, and Surrounding Areas
Are you interested in getting started with senior care in Aurora, Centennial, Denver, or the surrounding area? The start of your journey towards adult home care assistance begins with a free in-home consultation with Visiting Angels of Aurora. If you’d rather come into our offices, we can arrange for that as well. We want to utilize this meeting as an opportunity to get to know each other better. A care coordinator will inform you about the adult home care assistance that Visiting Angels of Aurora offers and the scheduling options available for your loved one.
Be Sure to Ask Questions During Your Free, In-Home Consultation!
Our care coordinator will ask questions about a variety of different aspects including your loved one’s health and wellness needs, scheduling requests, or any other requests made from family or close friends. This is the perfect opportunity for you to ask any questions that you may have about Visiting Angels of Aurora. The care professional will answer each question to the best of their ability in order to give you the information that you need.
Some good questions to start off with are:
- What senior care services would best fit my loved one's needs?
- How does Senior Life Care Navigation work?
- What is aging in place?
- How quickly can care get started?
For more good questions to ask our care coordinator, please click here to see our home care agency's most frequently asked questions.
Remember to Stay Relaxed!
If you’re feeling overwhelmed as you search for the right care, our care coordinator will suggest recommendations to help relieve some of that initial stress. At Visiting Angels of Aurora, we have spent years in the adult home care industry and we’ve cared for individuals from different backgrounds, health needs, and personalities. We can utilize our background in order to provide suggestions that’ll fit your specific situation.
Topics That We Discuss
Listed below are common topics that are often discussed during the initial meeting:
- Schedules involving sleep, eating, and medication
- Specific physical needs including bathing and grooming, dressing, meals, mobility, and incontinence
- Specific emotional needs such as social interaction, activities, conversation, appointments, and companionship.
- Specific assistance with taking care of the home such as preparation of meals, groceries, linens, laundry, and light housekeeping.
- Access to the home, logistics of the caregivers, documentation
- What to do if schedule changes need to occur
Schedule a Free, In-Home Assessment
If after the meeting you are interested in working with Visiting Angels of Aurora, we would then establish a schedule, finalize the customized adult home care plan, schedule a nurse visit, and coordinate a meeting with a potential personal care assistant.
Serving Aurora, Centennial, Denver, and the surrounding communities in Colorado
Visiting Angels AURORA, CO15290 E 6th Ave #260
Aurora, CO 80011