How Our Home Care Aides Assist Seniors in Aurora, Centennial, CO, and Surrounding Areas
Realizing that your loved one in Aurora, Centennial, Denver, or the surrounding area may need a home care aide can be a bit of a shock. You’ve spent your whole life being protected and cared for by your loved one, and now you’re realizing that they are the ones who now need help.
It’s very common to be overwhelmed by this new stage of life. Through it all, our home care aides can be the helping hand that you and your loved one need. We’ve spent decades in the care industry helping thousands of families all across the nation. We’ve helped them find peace of mind, and we can help you as well.
The Essential Services That We Provide
At Visiting Angels of Aurora, we want our clients to have the opportunity to age in place. You may be wondering, “What exactly does aging in place mean?” The term refers to the concept of a senior continuing their life in the place that they feel the most comfortable, which is often their home. In order to help seniors age in place, our home care aides provide help with their daily living activities. Through this one-on-one care giving, our clients can live at home and live fulfilling lives on their own terms.
We offer a wide range of specialized one-on-one senior care services:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – we will help your loved one recover from a hospital stay and help prevent seniors from going back to the hospital.
- Social Care – we consider the social health of seniors and help them stay connected to loved ones using technology.
- Dementia Care – specialists who specialize in working with the complex needs of seniors with dementia are available to help your loved one.
- Alzheimer’s Care – caregivers are trained to work with seniors with Alzheimer’s provide care.
- End of Life Care – our agency can provide families with support and help seniors stay comfortable during the end of life process.
- Certified Palliative Care – helping seniors care for their physical needs, emotional needs, social needs, and spiritual needs.
- Fall Prevention – we can help identify fall risk-factors and help seniors avoid dangerous falls.
- Respite Care – our caregivers will help relieve family caregivers for a short period of time.
- Personal Care –assistance with daily tasks and personal hygiene.
- Companion Care – caregivers will provide companionship to your loved one to prevent isolation.
Listed are just a few of the daily living services that our home care aides can help with:
Meal preparation and meal planning
Homemaking including laundry and bed making
Transportation to appointments as well as grocery assistance
Assistance with bathing, grooming, and toileting
Reminders to drink fluids and eat regularly
Whenever you need one a caregiver, we can find one for you. From 24-hour care to hourly care, we create a care plan that fits your schedule.
Count on the Caregivers at Visiting Angels of Aurora
With Visiting Angels of Aurora, we can help you transition into this new stage of life smoothly. Bringing a caregiver into your home can be quite odd, and we completely understand that. Through it all, we do all that we can to make sure that you are updated, comfortable, and your loved one is receiving excellent care.
If you are interested in receiving essential one-on-one care from a home care aide in Aurora, Centennial, Denver, or the surrounding area, contact our agency today at 720-277-3574 or fill out our form to learn more about our options!
Serving Aurora, Centennial, Denver, and the surrounding communities in Colorado
Visiting Angels AURORA, CO14231 E 4th Ave. #1-210
Aurora, CO 80011