Visiting Angels Answers Common Home Care Agency Questions from Families in Aurora, Centennial, CO, and Neighboring Communities
Visiting Angels of Aurora is Happy to Answer All Your Questions About Our Home Care Agency!
Q. What type of services do you provide?
A: At Visiting Angels of Aurora, we provide a wide range of senior care options. Through our home care agency, we strive to help our clients maintain
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – we will help your loved one recover from a hospital stay and help prevent seniors from going back to the hospital.
- Social Care – we consider the social health of seniors and help them stay connected to loved ones using technology.
- Dementia Care – specialists who specialize in working with the complex needs of seniors with dementia are available to help your loved one.
- Alzheimer’s Care – caregivers are trained to work with seniors with Alzheimer’s provide care.
- End of Life Care – our agency can provide families with support and help seniors stay comfortable during the end of life process.
- Certified Palliative Care – helping seniors care for their physical needs, emotional needs, social needs, and spiritual needs.
- Fall Prevention – we can help identify fall risk-factors and help seniors avoid dangerous falls.
- Respite Care – our caregivers will help relieve family caregivers for a short period of time.
- Personal Care – assistance with daily tasks and personal hygiene.
- Companion Care – caregivers will provide companionship to your loved one to prevent isolation.
Q: What does the term "aging in place" mean?
A: Aging in place means the ability for an older adult to live comfortably at home. This would be the opposite of living in a place like an assisted living facility. But sometimes, it may mean the ability for an individual to stay in an assisted living facility with the help of a caregiver. It all depends on what is most comfortable for the senior.
Q: Do you provide services in assisted living facilities?
A: Yes! Some people realize that the help offered by an assisted living facility isn't enough to help them maintain their independence. In these cases, we'd be more than happy to provide one of our compassionate and qualified senior care provider through our home care agency. Be sure to check in with the particular assisted living facility in order to make sure that you're able to bring in extra help
Q: How quickly can services be provided/started?
A: Often, most of our home care agency services can begin within 48-hours of a request. Sometimes, one-on-one care can be provided on the same day.
Q: Can I change the schedule if I have appointments to keep?
A: Very easily. All we need is a week's notice and scheduling can be altered. Our home care agency's motto is to make the schedule work for the family, not the other way around. It is all about your wants and needs in your life. We will do everything in our power to make sure that the schedule works for you.
Q: How do I get started with Visiting Angels of Aurora?
A: Contact our home care agency at 720-410-5746 or fill out our contact form to schedule no-cost, in-home assessment with one of the care professionals in Aurora, Centennial, Denver, and the surrounding area. Then, with your help, we'll find a care provider that fits your loved one's health needs, personality, and scheduling. You will then have the opportunity to meet the caregiver, and if you approve, they will start working for you.
Serving Aurora, Centennial, Denver, and the surrounding communities in Colorado
Visiting Angels AURORA, CO15290 E 6th Ave #260
Aurora, CO 80011