About Visiting Angels, the Leading Senior Care Provider for Families in Aurora, CO and Surrounding Areas
The staff at Visiting Angels of Aurora strives to provide the best essential senior care services available to our clients in Aurora, Denver, Centennial, and the surrounding area in Colorado by putting their needs first. For years, Visiting Angels of Aurora has worked with plenty of families across the community in order to provide the excellent in-home senior care that they need.
We realize that when it comes to caring for your loved one, the number of options available can be overwhelming and they certainly do not all provide the same level of expertise. For this reason, we are happy to answer any questions you may have during our free in-home assessment, to ensure that the needs of you and your family are met.
Care Where Your Loved One is Most Comfortable: Home
As beloved family members age, it is important to know that assisted living facilities and hospitals are not the only options available for care management. With the help of one of our caregivers, your loved one can have the assistance they need to stay home. Our caregivers are specifically trained to provide assistance with both daily activities as well as provide much-needed companionship. We will also work with you to curate a personalized care plan so you can be involved with their care every step of the way. Our care is designed to preserve the dignity and respect of the seniors that we support, allowing them to remain independent in their homes.
How We Can Help
Often the first sign that a loved one needs help at home is when they start to have trouble with essential daily living activities. Many children worry that when their parents start to experience these challenges, that they are destined to end up in a nursing home. Fortunately, the qualified caregivers at Visiting Angels of Aurora can help!
Our home care providers can offer the following senior care services:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – we will help your loved one recover from a hospital stay and help prevent seniors from going back to the hospital.
- Social Care – we consider the social health of seniors and help them stay connected to loved ones using technology.
- Dementia Care – specialists who specialize in working with the complex needs of seniors with dementia are available to help your loved one.
- Alzheimer’s Care – caregivers are trained to work with seniors with Alzheimer’s provide care.
- End of Life Care – our agency can provide families with support and help seniors stay comfortable during the end of life process.
- Certified Palliative Care – helping seniors care for their physical needs, emotional needs, social needs, and spiritual needs.
- Fall Prevention – we can help identify fall risk-factors and help seniors avoid dangerous falls.
- Respite Care – our in home care providers will help relieve family caregivers for a short period of time.
- Personal Care – assistance with daily tasks and personal hygiene.
- Companion Care – caregivers will provide companionship to your loved one to prevent isolation.
Our home care services are available from morning to night, seven days a week, so that you will always have the support you need, whether that's hourly, overnight, or 24/7. Whatever you and your elderly loved one needs, we are here to provide to lend a helping hand for both temporary and long-term senior care. This allows you to customize the care you choose for your loved one, as their circumstances change
Contact Visiting Angels of Aurora to Learn More
Contact us today to speak to a friendly member of our staff and learn more about how Visiting Angels of Aurora can help you establish a senior care plan. To schedule your free in home assessment contact us at 720-277-3574 or fill out our form today.
Serving Aurora, Centennial, Denver, and the surrounding communities in Colorado
Visiting Angels AURORA, CO14231 E 4th Ave. #1-210
Aurora, CO 80011