Why Choose Visiting Angels of Aurora for Homecare Services?
Visiting Angels Strives to Provide Exceptional One-on-One Homecare to Seniors in Aurora, Centennial, Denver, and Surrounding Areas in Colorado
At Visiting Angels of Aurora, we are proud of our long track record of providing quality one-on-one homecare for families in Aurora, Centennial, Denver, and the surrounding neighborhoods. We know that there are plenty of businesses and independent contractors competing for your business—but we do not think of you as a only a customer. We have heard repeatedly that our in home caregivers become like family to our clients, and that is how we know that we successfully providing exceptional care.
Our Care Coordinators
When your family decides to access essential homecare through Visiting Angels of Aurora, you will work with a care coordinator to create a care plan that is unique to your family. We offer a wide range of services that your family select from to create a care plan that works around not only your loved one’s needs, but their schedule and budget, as well. If you ever need to change your care plan, our care coordinators will work with you to make sure that your needs are met.
All our in home care providers are licensed, bonded, and insured. Most have an employment background in healthcare services or senior care and have earned various healthcare certifications. We provide ongoing training (we do not believe “on the job training” is enough!) to keep our in home caregivers on top of the best homecare practices.
We offer a wide range of homecare services to keep seniors independent at home, including:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – we will help your loved one recover from a hospital stay and help prevent seniors from going back to the hospital.
- Social Care – we consider the social health of seniors and help them stay connected to loved ones using technology.
- Dementia Care – specialists who specialize in working with the complex needs of seniors with dementia are available to help your loved one.
- Alzheimer’s Care – caregivers are trained to work with seniors with Alzheimer’s provide care.
- End of Life Care – our agency can provide families with support and help seniors stay comfortable during the end of life process.
- Certified Palliative Care – helping seniors care for their physical needs, emotional needs, social needs, and spiritual needs.
- Fall Prevention – we can help identify fall risk-factors and help seniors avoid dangerous falls.
- Respite Care – our in home care providers will help relieve family caregivers for a short period of time.
- Personal Care – assistance with daily tasks and personal hygiene.
- Companion Care – caregivers will provide companionship to your loved one to prevent isolation.
Our Relationship with You
We know that keeping your whole family engaged in the care and health of your loved one is the best outcome for all involved. We provide regular check-ins in person and over the phone, offering personalized contact through whatever method is best for your family. Our caregivers can also accompany your loved one to family events, holidays, trips, and any other break in regular routine that your loved one might need assistance to attend.
Contact Visiting Angels of Aurora
We are proud to serve our neighbors with exceptional senior care, improving health outcomes for seniors in Aurora, Centennial, Denver, and the surrounding area. If you are ready to see the difference in your loved one’s quality of life, contact Visiting Angels of Aurora at 720-410-5746 today to set up your free, in-home consultation with our experienced homecare coordinator. We look forward to hearing from you!
Serving Aurora, Centennial, Denver, and the surrounding communities in Colorado
Visiting Angels AURORA, CO15290 E 6th Ave #260
Aurora, CO 80011