Personalized Home Care Services for Seniors in Aurora, CO, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels of Aurora understands the importance of staying at home and being able to relive those happy memories you made there. Abruptly leaving your home for an assisted living facility or a nursing home can be quite a shock physically and mentally. At Visiting Angels of Aurora, we want to make sure that seniors age in place for as long as they would like to.
We have a team of compassionate, professional caregivers in Aurora, Centennial, Denver, and the surrounding area that are dedicated to providing the best one-on-one home care services that your loved one deserves.
One-on-One Care We Offer to Seniors in Aurora, Centennial, Denver, and Surrounding Areas
We offer a wide range of home care services that cater to the health and wellness needs of your loved one. From 24-hour care to hourly care, we can help you work through it all. Additionally, we offer flexible scheduling. No matter what hours you are available, we can find caregivers that perfectly adhere to your schedule.
The essential home care services that we offer include:
- Handling light housekeeping around the home
- Making/planning delicious and nutritious meals
- Assisting with hygiene or grooming related tasks
- Mobility assistance
- Providing transportation and companionship to appointments and errands
- Reminding seniors to take their medication
- And so much more
We also offer specialized home care services through our Senior Life Care Navigation program. We understand that a senior's care needs may change over time or during certain circumstances, so we're prepared to provide a variety of solutions depending on what your loved one needs in order to remain safe, comfortable, and content in their cherished home.
The Senior Life Care Navigation program includes:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – we will help your loved one recover from a hospital stay and help prevent seniors from going back to the hospital.
- Social Care – we consider the social health of seniors and help them stay connected to loved ones using technology.
- Dementia Care – specialists who specialize in working with the complex needs of seniors with dementia are available to help your loved one.
- Alzheimer’s Care – caregivers are trained to work with seniors with Alzheimer’s provide care.
- End of Life Care – our agency can provide families with support and help seniors stay comfortable during the end of life process.
- Certified Palliative Care – helping seniors care for their physical needs, emotional needs, social needs, and spiritual needs.
- Fall Prevention – we can help identify fall risk-factors and help seniors avoid dangerous falls.
- Respite Care – our caregivers will help relieve family caregivers for a short period of time.
- Personal Care – assistance with daily tasks and personal hygiene.
- Companion Care – caregivers will provide companionship to your loved one to prevent isolation.
Schedule a No-Cost, In-Home Consultation with Visiting Angels of Aurora
At Visiting Angels of Aurora, we want to learn more about you so we can offer the quality one-on-one care that you deserve. That is why we offer free in-home consultations. During the consultation, you can answer all the questions that you may have about our senior care agency and the care that we provide. From the personalized care plan to selecting your caregiver, we want to make sure that you’re included in your care in every step of the way.
Interested in booking a free, in-home consultation to learn more about our home care services? Contact the staff at Visiting Angels of Aurora today at 720-277-3574 or fill out our form.
Serving Aurora, Centennial, Denver, and the surrounding communities in Colorado
Visiting Angels AURORA, CO15290 E 6th Ave #260
Aurora, CO 80011