Helping Seniors in Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties Recover from Surgery with Assisted Home Care Services
If your loved one is scheduled for orthopedic surgery in the near future, consider in-home recovery care from Visiting Angels Central Coast. We provide personalized assisted home care services to help aging adults in Scotts Valley, Watsonville, Marina, Carmel, Santa Cruz, Aptos, Salinas and throughout the Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay areas in California recuperate safely and comfortably at home after surgery.
As it often happens, many senior patients are discharged home immediately after most routine orthopedic surgeries. In support of this claim, you should know that a study conducted at the Rothman Institute at the Thomas Jefferson University Medical School in Philadelphia found that as much as 90 percent of elderly patients are headed straight home once they leave the hospital.
While recuperating at home may give your mom or dad the chance to recover at their own pace, they may still require professional in-home senior care in order to have all the right conditions to fully restore their health as quickly as possible and avoid the risks of costly hospital readmission.
How Can Assisted Home Care from Visiting Angels Central Coast Help My Loved One Recover at Home?
At Visiting Angels Central Coast, our post-surgery recovery care services are geared toward boosting the quality of life of all our clients. We will work closely with your family and your loved one’s medical team to develop an individualized care plan best suiting your needs and situation.
Our assisted home care providers can help your loved one with various tasks and activities of daily living such as:
- Personal hygiene – Assisting with personal care needs including bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting and more.
- Mobility assistance – Helping your loved one get out or into bed or a seating position and move around the house.
- Medication reminders – Making sure that medications are taken as scheduled and that doctor’s post-surgery recommendations are adhered to.
- Meal preparation – Preparing healthy, nutritious meals to help boost your loved one’s recovery.
- Light housekeeping tasks – Keeping your parent’s home tidy and performing various housekeeping chores like vacuuming, cleaning, laundry and more.
Contact our Scotts Valley or Marina, CA office today to learn more about post-surgery rehabilitation and how our assisted home care options can help your loved one recover swiftly and safely at home in no time. We will gladly answer all your questions and offer to book a free in-home meeting where we can discuss your parent’s needs further and decide on the best course of action. Visiting Angels Central Coast is at your service!
Serving Scotts Valley, Watsonville, Marina, Carmel, Santa Cruz, Aptos, Salinas, and throughout Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties in California
Visiting Angels CENTRAL COAST IN CALIFORNIA5274 Scotts Valley Dr #102
Scotts Valley, CA 95066