Overnight Home Health Care Services for Seniors in Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties, CA
Home health care providers from Visiting Angels Central Coast offer overnight assistance and monitoring for seniors in Scotts Valley, Marina, Santa Cruz and surrounding California communities
When seniors require non-stop care, overnight monitoring or assistance specifically, our home health care providers are happy to help them be as safe and comfortable as possible and provide their families with not just rest but the ultimate peace of mind.
With our overnight monitoring and assistance, your loved one can receive help with a wide range of in-home care needs. Here is how we assist:
- Help with getting out of bed, like if your loved one needs to use the bathroom at night
- Help with getting back in bed
- Prevent nighttime falls, accidents and injuries
- Prevent wandering in seniors with dementia
- Provide medication reminders throughout the night if needed
- Provide companionship if a senior cannot fall asleep
- Provide family members or primary caregivers with time to rest without worrying
Overnight care provided by trained senior care experts at Visiting Angels Central Coast is an excellent solution for seniors with any kind of dementia, mobility problems and chronic or progressive conditions, as well as those recovering from an illness, injury or surgery and those who do not wish to be alone at night.
Finding the Perfect Home Health Care Solution for Your Loved One’s Needs
You may have noticed that your loved one needs assistance with some daily tasks, but you may not think that they require full-time care. Similarly, your parent may be able to take care of themselves during the day but faces some difficulties at night. Visiting Angels Central Coast can help in these and many other situations. Our care plans are all custom based on your loved one’s needs, preferences, and schedule.
In addition to overnight care, we can offer part-time or full-time help as well. Our essential personal home care services may include:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and incontinence
- Medication and fluid reminders
- Mobility assistance
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Transportation to appointments and social gatherings
- Companionship and interaction
To get started with our in-home senior care services, just call our office in Scotts Valley or Marina, CA, and we will schedule your free assessment where we will get to know your family and develop a suitable plan and schedule of care for your loved one.
Contact us today for more information!
Serving Scotts Valley, Watsonville, Marina, Carmel, Santa Cruz, Aptos, Salinas, and throughout Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties in California
Visiting Angels Central Coast in California5274 Scotts Valley Dr #102
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.