In-Home Care Services, Wellesley & Natick, MA
There’s no place like home! And, it is where most elderly or disabled adults feel most comfortable. Depending on your loved-one’s level of need, you can get services ranging from light housekeeping to bathing and cognitive health assistance, as well as meal preparation and medication reminders. Shifts vary depending on the level of need. That help is what a home care agency can provide for your loved-one, and if he or she lives in Natick or Wellesley, MA, Visiting Angels Newton/Canton would be your best choice for in-home care. Here are some reasons why:
- We have highly qualified and professional home care staff. From our Directors to our most recently hired caregivers - We treat our Clients with dignity and respect.
- We provide comprehensive non-medical home care services, including transfers, personal care, transportation and more.
- We work with each Client to design a personalized care plan and carefully choose the right home caregiver for him/her, considering factors such as personality traits, technical skills, and experience.
- We have a large pool of back-up caregivers. Your loved-one will not be alone if your regular caregiver cannot provide service.
- The Directors and Case Managers are all certified by the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners (CDPs). Each caregiver has a full orientation program with sensitivity training, as well as specialized classes in dementia and Alzheimer’s home care.
Non-Medical Home Care Services, Wellesley and Natick, MA
Depending on your loved-one’s level of need, our caregivers will perform non-medical home care tasks including
- Meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Errands, shopping, rides to appointments
- Socialization and companionship
- Walks, exercise routines
- Medication reminders
- Private duty care including personal hygiene and bathing
- Dressing and laundry
Long Term, Short Term or Respite Care?
In-home care services reduces stress for both the family and the loved one receiving care. Visiting Angels provides care for different types of need.
- Hourly care
- 24-hour multiple shift care
- Temporary or long term care
- Weekends and holidays
- Respite for family caregivers
- Live-in services
Reviews from Our Senior Home Care Clients in Natick and Wellesley, MA
The caregiver is like family. She really cares about my mother and it shows. Whenever my mother’s regular caregiver is not able to make it, they find a replacement right away.
~ Judy in Wellesley, MA
Our caregiver, Paul, is extraordinary. He possesses a calm and patient demeanor which is a perfect match for my husband. He instinctively knows when to work with him on his exercises and when to pull back and allow him to rest... Paul always arrives on time and immediately looks for ways he can help us. He approaches each task with patience and attention to detail. We look forward to Paul coming to our home and sincerely appreciate his involvement in our lives.
~ A. Murphy, Wellesley, MA
The caregiver is very compassionate and caring! My mom had an episode and the caregiver handled it with style and timeliness and did not panic! She got to the ambulance and called all the right parties. She did all the right things at the right time.
~ Michele K., Wellesley, Massachusetts
Choose the Best Home Care Agency in Wellesley and Natick, Massachusetts
Choosing the right home care agency is a difficult decision and you want the best for your loved-one! Visiting Angels Newton/Canton has won Best of Home Care Awards from the national client satisfaction survey firm Home Care Pulse for years. Trust us for the care of your loved one! Call us now at 617-795-2727 to get started with a free in-home consultation!
Serving Brookline, Canton, Dedham, Natick, Needham, Newton, Norwood, Stoughton, Watertown, Wellesley and Westwood
Visiting Angels NEWTON/CANTON, MASSACHUSETTS29 Crafts St #320
Newton, MA 02458