How Eldercare Helps Seniors in Joplin, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Are you concerned about finding quality eldercare at home in Joplin, Carthage, Neosho, Lamar, Monett, or the surrounding area for a loved one? Do you have questions about how a personal care assistant can support your senior, so they can age in place? At Visiting Angels of Joplin, we know how disconcerting this new stage of life can be, and we’re here to assist your family. As we’ve done with countless families across America, we’ll guide you through this new terrain and help you find peace of mind.
Visiting Angels' Personal Care Assistants Will Provide Your Loved One with Elder Care Services in Joplin, MO, Carthage, Neosho, and Nearby Communities
If you’ve never heard the term before, “aging in place” refers to when seniors remain in their own homes, regardless of their medical or physical limitations. At Visiting Angels of Joplin, our compassionate personal care assistants support our elderly clients by aiding them through daily living activities, making aging in place possible. With one-on-one assistance from our specialized eldercare services, our clients and their families get the support they need, allowing seniors to safely and securely remain independent at home.
Flexible, Customized Care Plans
To properly address your loved one’s needs, Visiting Angels of Joplin works with the client and their family to create a fully customized plan for eldercare in Joplin, MO. Rest assured, should need to change along the way, our plans are flexible and can be altered as needed.
Our senior care services can accommodate a wide array of needs including:
- Alzheimer's Care - hands-on care for seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease to help them maintain their independence at home for as long as possible
- Dementia Care - specialized assistance for seniors suffering from cognitive decline
- Fall Prevention - assistance with mobility, transferring, personal care, and more to keep your loved one safe from costly falls
- End of Life Care - essential support and companionship to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we help seniors utilize modern technologies like email, search engines, and video chat programs to stay in touch with friends and family
- Ready-Set-Go Home - we reduce the likelihood of hospital readmission by creating a transition plan to continue recovery at home
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care where we look after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- Personal Care - assistance with personal tasks like bathing, showering, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - our caregivers are companions at heart and provide assistance with daily tasks and activities
- Respite Care- we help family caregivers take a step back to focus on their own needs and health
Common Activities and Tasks
Some of the most common activities and tasks our eldercare providers help with include:
- Planning and preparing meals, as well as monitoring diet
- Light housekeeping, such as vacuuming, making beds, and helping with laundry
- Transportation to appointments or activities, assistance with shopping, running errands
- Assistance with toileting, bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Reminders to eat regularly, drink fluids, and take medications
- Friendly companionship, going for walks, and engaging in favorite activities
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Our Eldercare Services
Whether it is weekdays, weekends, overnight, or holidays, our aides are available as needed. We work around your schedule and book care at your convenience. When you select eldercare in Joplin, MO, with Visiting Angels of Joplin, you will get a senior care partner who truly cares.
Contact our home care agency today at 417-781-1000 to speak with one of our staff members and schedule a free, in-home assessment with you and your loved one.
Serving Joplin, Carthage, Neosho, Lamar, Monett, Mt. Vernon, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels JOPLIN, MO1736 S Main St,
Joplin, MO 64804