Senior Care in Oronogo, MO
Visiting Angels of Joplin Is One of the Leading Senior Care Providers in Oronogo
Does your loved one need a little companionship during the week or perhaps they need someone to help them with everyday tasks? At Visiting Angels of Joplin, we offer a broad spectrum of senior care services designed to help our elderly neighbors in Oronogo continue aging in place. We give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your loved one is being taken care of by one of our amazing caregivers.
Our Care in Oronogo Can Help in Many Ways
The reality is that few seniors want to spend the rest of their lives in a nursing home or assisted living facility. When they have one of our angels to help, there is no reason why they should. With the right level of senior care, your loved one can continue living safely and comfortably in familiar surroundings, no matter their age-related, medical, mental, or mental issues.
Among the many senior care services, we provide are:
- Alzheimer's Care – Alzheimer's disease is one of the most common forms of dementia, we provide compassionate memory care services designed to assist and make life at home comfortable.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – services designed to help with the transition home from the hospital intended to speed recovery and reduce the risk of readmission.
- Social Care – helping seniors stay socially connected with family and friends by teaching them how to use the internet to communicate, shop, and for entertainment.
- End of Life Care – providing support for seniors and their families during this difficult time in their lives.
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program – our caregivers work to eliminate the risk of falling around the home that often results in serious injury to seniors. We can provide mobility assistance along with safe transportation services as needed.
- Dementia Care – specialized care designed to help clients who are diagnosed with dementia enjoy living independently and safely at home for as long as possible.
- Palliative Care – designed to provide the services needed to ensure that our clients and their family caregivers can continue to enjoy a superior quality of life regardless of medical condition, age, or life expectancy.
- Fresh Air is Good for Everyone
Along with our comprehensive range of senior care services, our caregivers enjoy spending time outside of the house with their clients. Oronogo is close to both Carthage and Joplin, both of which have plenty of interesting things to do for seniors.
The Powers Museum opened in 1988 and is more than just a local history museum. The museum features a long list of rotating exhibits covering periods from the Civil War through the 20th Century.
During the summer months, there is nothing quite like spending an evening at the drive-in. At the 66 Drive-In Theater, top run movies are shown, the concessions are top-notch, and you always get two movies for the price of one.
At the Battle of Carthage, State Historical Site is home to one of the earliest large scale battles of the Civil War. The meadows that were home to both Union and Confederate armies have changed little in the years since the battle was fought in 1861.
Contact Visiting Angels of Joplin to Learn More
To learn more about our senior care services, contact Visiting Angels of Joplin at 417-781-1000 today!
Serving Joplin, Carthage, Neosho, Lamar, Monett, Mt. Vernon, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels JOPLIN, MISSOURI1736 S Main St,
Joplin, MO 64804
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.