Senior Care in Granby, MO
Visiting Angels of Joplin Is the Leading Provider of Senior Care in Granby
Visiting Angels of Joplin is the leading provider for senior care in Granby, MO, and the surrounding area. With our years of experience, we provide dignified, personalized care to every one of our clients. Our Angels are carefully selected, requiring at least two years of experience in a caregiver role. We conduct detailed background checks, ensuring the highest level of care possible.
How We Help You
When you work with Visiting Angels of Joplin, we will work together to create a tailored care plan that fits your loved one’s unique needs. Senior care is more than just help around the house and managing physical health. We pride ourselves on the genuine relationships we create with our clients. The caregiver-client connection provides invaluable support, preventing feelings of isolation and improving the overall quality of life.
Our senior care services include:
- Alzheimer’s Care - memory care for those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Dementia Care - care for seniors with cognitive decline, helping them stay independent at home
- Fall Prevention - support to help seniors avoid costly falls
- End of Life Care - gentle care for those living with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - our Angels help seniors stay connected through technology, keeping them in touch with family, friends, and the community
- Ready-Set-Go Home - intermediate care to prevent being readmitted to the hospital
- Certified Palliative Care - comprehensive care focused on tending to the whole person with social, emotional, physical, and spiritual support
- Personal Care - dignified help for personal activities such as bathing, grooming, toileting, and dressing
- Companion Care - assistance with the tasks of daily living
- Respite Care - aid for family caregivers who need some time off to recharge and tend to other personal needs
Care in Granby
Granby has exciting activities for people of any age. Our tailored senior care plans get our clients out of the home and into the community so they can stay connected and enjoy the beauty of the area.
Granby Miners Museum
The Granby Miners Museum is the oldest standing building on Main Street. Initially a mercantile, the museum now displays the rich history of one of the oldest mining towns in southwest Missouri. You will find many historical items, including pictures, newspapers, mining tools, clothing, and more.
Morse Park is one of the largest parks in the area, with Hickory Creek gracefully flowing through the middle. It hosts a 1.73 mile paved pedestrian and bicycle nature trail that is wheelchair accessible. The river is full of brown trout, rainbow trout, and bass, making it the perfect place for an afternoon picnic or fishing trip.
J J’s Restaurant
J J’s Restaurant is a favorite gathering place for friends and family. Their menu serves up all-American favorites like chicken fried steak and Reuben sandwiches. There are pool tables and a game room to keep everyone entertained throughout the whole visit.
If you have an aging loved one in Granby that could use additional assistance at home to stay independent, contact Visiting Angels of Joplin, today. Our staff will be happy to answer any of your questions about our senior care and schedule a free, in-home consultation with one of our care coordinators. To get started, click one of the buttons below.
Serving Joplin, Carthage, Neosho, Lamar, Monett, Mt. Vernon, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Joplin, Missouri1736 S Main St,
Joplin, MO 64804
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.