Home Care in Lockwood, MO, and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Provide Professional Home Care in Joplin, Lockwood, Carthage, Neosho, Lamar, Monett, Mt. Vernon, and Nearby Areas
As you begin to explore professional home care services, you might wonder what resources are available. At Visiting Angels, we provide top quality care for our local friends and neighbors. When you partner with Visiting Angels caregivers, your elderly loved one can remain at home while getting the flexible, personalized senior home care they need.
What Does it Mean to “Age in Place”?
Seniors who choose to “age in place” want to remain in their homes, rather than moving into a facility or retirement residence. Aging in place means remaining independent and maintaining their unique lifestyle while growing older. Seniors often want to stay in their familiar setting among the neighbors they’ve grown to love. Visiting Angels home care providers enable clients to remain at home while getting help with daily tasks.
Choose from an Array of Care Services
- Personal Care: We assist with meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, errands, grocery shopping, and transportation to appointments, mobility assistance, medication reminders, and personal hygiene.
- Companion Care: We fulfill your loved one's needs for social interaction and emotional support.
- Social Care: We help seniors use modern technology like email, search engines, and video chat programs to stay in touch with friends and family.
- Memory Care: We provide care for seniors living with dementia caused by Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease. We assist with fall prevention, wandering prevention, and sundown syndrome.
Explore Lockwood and Southwest Missouri
- Discover the Harry S. Truman Birthplace State Historic Site. Visitors can view the small frame house where the 33rd President of the United States was born and see furnishings of a western Missouri house in the late 1800’s. Harry S. Truman endeared himself to citizens through his genuine country manners, his down-to-earth sensibility, and his famous saying, “The buck stops here.” Call 800-334-6946 and visit 1009 Truman St 1543, Lamar, MO.
- St Clementine Vineyard and Winery makes each bottle of wine exceptional with flavors to pair well with your favorite food. They strive to produce wines with no additives and preservatives and to share their ancient family winemaking tradition from Bulgaria. Call 417-619-2122 and visit Lawrence Road 65756, Stotts City, MO.
- The Lighthouse Children's Theatre is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing children ages 3-17 opportunities to learn acting, singing, and dancing while gaining confidence and poise. Our youngest and oldest citizens can share their time and talent while building rapport between generations. Call 417-876-3712 and visit 215 W Joe Davis St., El Dorado Springs, MO.
Take the next step with Visiting Angels of Joplin, MO
If you’re in Joplin or the surrounding area, call Visiting Angels at 417-781-1000 to learn more about professional home care in the Southwest Missouri area.
Serving Joplin, Carthage, Neosho, Lamar, Monett, Mt. Vernon, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels JOPLIN, MISSOURI1736 S Main St,
Joplin, MO 64804