Home Care in Lockwood, MO
As you begin to explore professional home care services, you might wonder what resources are available. At Visiting Angels, we provide top-quality care for our local friends and neighbors. When you partner with Visiting Angels caregivers, your elderly loved one can remain at home while getting the flexible, personalized senior home care they need.
Visiting Angels Provide Professional Home Care in Joplin, Lockwood, Carthage, Neosho, Lamar, Monett, Mt. Vernon, and Nearby Areas
Seniors who choose to “age in place” want to remain in their homes rather than move into a facility or retirement residence. Aging in place means remaining independent and maintaining their unique lifestyle while growing older. Seniors often want to stay in their familiar setting among the neighbors they’ve grown to love. Visiting Angels home care providers enable clients to remain at home while getting help with daily tasks.
Choose from an Array of Care Services
- Personal Care: We assist with meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, errands, grocery shopping, transportation to appointments, mobility assistance, medication reminders, and personal hygiene.
- Companion Care: We fulfill your loved one's needs for social interaction and emotional support.
- Social Care: We help seniors use modern technology like email, search engines, and video chat programs to stay in touch with friends and family.
- Memory Care: We provide care for seniors living with dementia caused by Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease. We assist with fall prevention, wandering prevention, and sundown syndrome.
Explore Lockwood and Southwest Missouri
Our caregivers are local to the Lockwood area and are happy to take your loved one out around town. Not only can we help with essentials like shopping and errands, but we can also accompany them to museums, restaurants, libraries, and theatres. Our goal is to keep your loved one active and involved within their community to decrease their risk of isolation and depression.
Below are just a few of the local places we can visit together:
- Discover the Harry S. Truman Birthplace State Historic Site: Visitors can view the small frame house where the 33rd President of the United States was born and see the furnishings of a western Missouri house in the late 1800s. Harry S. Truman endeared himself to citizens through his genuine country manners, his down-to-earth sensibility, and his famous saying, “The buck stops here.”
- St. Clementine Vineyard and Winery: St. Clementine's makes each bottle of wine exceptional, with flavors to pair well with your favorite food. They strive to produce wines with no additives and preservatives and to share their ancient family winemaking tradition from Bulgaria.
- The Lighthouse Children's Theatre: This theatre is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing children ages 3-17 opportunities to learn acting, singing, and dancing while gaining confidence and poise. Our youngest and oldest citizens can share their time and talent while building rapport between generations.
Take the Next Step with Visiting Angels of Joplin, MO
If you’re in Lockwood, Joplin, MO, or the surrounding area, call Visiting Angels at 417-781-1000 to learn more about professional home care in the Southwest Missouri area.
Serving Joplin, Carthage, Neosho, Lamar, Monett, Mt. Vernon, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels JOPLIN, MO1736 S Main St,
Joplin, MO 64804