Senior Care in Pierce City, MO
Visiting Angels of Joplin Provides Quality Senior Care Services to Aging and Disabled Adults in Pierce City
As your senior loved ones get older, they may eventually develop physical or mental health problems that make their daily lives more difficult. When this happens, families are left wondering if they should send their loved one to an assisted living facility or a nursing home. However, there are far safer options for seniors. Visiting Angels of Joplin offers in-home senior care, which allows seniors to live in the comfort of their own home and community throughout their golden years.
At Visiting Angels of Joplin, we know that every individual has their own specific needs. No two people have the exact same health situation, and each situation requires different types of care or approaches to care. That is why we have made all our services completely customizable, meaning your loved one will only have to pay for the services they require. Our quality senior care services include:
- Alzheimer's Care– specialized care for seniors struggling with any stage of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Dementia Care– we offer services to seniors with cognitive decline to help them maintain their independence at home for as long as possible
- Fall Prevention– our caregivers can help seniors avoid costly and dangerous falls within their homes
- End of Life Care – essential senior care when someone is diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care– we can help seniors connect with family and friends through emailing, texting, and video chatting
- Certified Palliative Care– we look after a senior’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- Ready-Set-Go Home– transitional care for seniors recovering from a hospital stay
- Companion Care– our caregivers are companions at heart and can assist with daily activities and tasks
- Personal Care– dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal needs
- Respite Care– we can step in when a family caregiver needs to focus on their own health and needs
Care in Pierce City
Regardless of age, people should make sure to spend some time outside of the house from time to time. This can help combat depression, loneliness, and anxiety. However, many seniors find it increasingly difficult to leave their homes while staying safe. Visiting Angels of Joplin offers professional and compassionate senior care aides who can drive your loved one and assist them throughout Pierce City.
Harold Bell Wright Pierce City Museum
There is so much for seniors to explore in Pierce City, like the Harold Bell Wright Pierce City Museum. This small museum was once the Disciples of Christ church before it was converted into a town library. The museum contains historical artifacts that are important to the history of Pierce City.
Pierce City Park
The Pierce City Park is a great place for seniors to go to enjoy the great outdoors as well as get some exercise. If your loved one enjoys nature and spending time in their community, this is a wonderful location to explore.
Of course, our trusted caregivers can also take your senior loved one to medical centers and hospitals such as the Hometown Medical center for checkups, appointments, and medical emergencies. This private practice clinic has certified professionals working to better the health of everyone in the community.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
If you have a senior loved one in Pierce City who needs senior care services, contact our agency today. We can help you set up a free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators to discuss the kind of care your loved one may need. Click here to call or click one of the buttons below to get started.
Serving Joplin, Carthage, Neosho, Lamar, Monett, Mt. Vernon, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels JOPLIN, MISSOURI1736 S Main St,
Joplin, MO 64804