Senior Care in Golden City, MO
Visiting Angels of Joplin Provides Senior Care to Those in Golden City, MO
Many seniors prefer to remain independent and stay in their homes instead of moving into a care facility. Our senior care services prioritize the dignity, independence, and wellness of our clients, providing an exceptional quality of life. Each of our services is customized to meet the needs of your loved one, ensuring they receive the essential senior care they need and the lifestyle they want.
Visiting Angels of Joplin serves families in Golden City, MO by providing compassionate care for your loved ones. Staying in home is an attainable option that will provide the quality of life and independence that your loved one deserves.
When you choose senior care with Visiting Angels of Joplin for your loved one, you can rest easy knowing they are in good hands. We have experienced caregivers who have received extensive training and support to provide top-level care to our clients. We know that having a new person in the home can be disruptive to usual routines, so we make sure to match each individual with a caregiver that is compatible to ensure maximum comfort. They will provide companionship and meaningful conversation which is essential to maintaining a sense of health and wellbeing.
Our services include:
- Alzheimer's Care – specialized care for seniors struggling with any stage of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Dementia Care – we offer services to seniors with cognitive decline to help them maintain their independence at home for as long as possible
- Fall Prevention – our caregivers can help seniors avoid costly and dangerous falls within their homes
- End of Life Care – essential care and support when a senior is diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care – we can help seniors connect with family and friends through emailing, texting, and video chatting
- Certified Palliative Care – we look after a senior’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- Ready-Set-Go Home – transitional care for seniors recovering from a hospital stay
- Companion Care – our caregivers are companions at heart and can assist with daily activities and tasks
- Personal Care – dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal needs
- Respite Care – we can step in when a family caregiver needs to focus on their own health and needs
Care in Golden City, MO
Staying active and socializing is an important part of staying healthy no matter your age. Being in nature and spending time with others has a hugely positive effect on our mental health and wellbeing which preserves our physical health as well. Our senior care programs prioritize assisting your loved ones outside the home so they can continue to enjoy all life has to offer. In Golden City, MO there is no shortage of things to enjoy!
Established in 1942, Cooky’s Cafe has been serving up home cooked meals to locals and travelers alike for decades. With a local reputation that spans 100 miles, you will want to stop in for some of their famous pie and polish sausage sandwiches.
Prairie State Park
Get a healthy dose of sunshine and nature when you visit Prairie State Park. This small patch of preserved tallgrass prairie has accessible trails, a picnic area, and a nature center. You might spot the park’s resident bison herd or beautiful wildflowers on your visit.
Golden City Public Library
The Golden City branch of the Barton County Library provides events and resources to the local community. Use their genealogy database to research your family history, check out books and ebooks, and use their directory to locate things like government resources, health resources, and more.
If senior care sounds like something you or your family might benefit from, fill out our intake form or call (417) 781-1000 for a free, in-home consultation.
Serving Joplin, Carthage, Neosho, Lamar, Monett, Mt. Vernon, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels JOPLIN, MISSOURI1736 S Main St,
Joplin, MO 64804