Reliable In-Home Care Services in Flat Rock, MI
Visiting Angels provides personalized in-home care services for seniors in Flat Rock, MI
Visiting Angels is an industry-leading, nationally renowned caregiving agency. Our Monroe office is proud to be veteran owned and operated, serving older adults in Flat Rock, MI, and the surrounding communities of Monroe County. We boast a roster of highly trained caregivers that provide personalized care plans to help seniors in the area remain independent for as long as possible.
What Home Care Services Are Available for Seniors in Flat Rock?
The services we regularly provide in your area include:
- Personal Care – Our caregivers help seniors stay happy, healthy and comfortable in their own homes when everyday tasks become too difficult because of age-related issues. We help with meal preparation, personal hygiene, toileting and incontinence care, light housekeeping, mobility assistance, medication reminders and so much more.
- Companion Care – Your loved one’s needs for companionship are just as important as their physical needs. Whether your loved one enjoys conversation or transportation to exercise classes at the senior center, our in-home caregivers can provide meaningful companionship for your loved one.
- Palliative Care – Most people use the terms hospice and palliative care interchangeably although they are not quite the same. While hospice care focuses on alleviating pain and improving quality of life for seniors with limited life expectancy, our palliative care program aims to boost wellness and enrich the lives of clients placed in our care, regardless of their health or age.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – We provide adequate support to seniors during the hospital-to-home transition. A professional caregiver can cater to your loved one’s needs, find ways to boost recuperation, and make sure to minimize any risks of readmission during this period.
- Social Care – This program helps older adults boost their social wellness. Our dedicated home care expert can teach Mom or Dad how to use the internet and social media platforms to stay in touch with loved ones living out of town, meet new friends online and connect with like-minded people, shop, find entertainment, and much more.
- Dementia Care – Our caregivers enable seniors diagnosed with any type of dementia to remain in the familiar and safe surroundings of their cherished home and receive personalized, compassionate memory care which aims to slow down the progression of their debilitating condition.
- Alzheimer’s Care Services – Loved ones afflicted with Alzheimer’s disease, which is the most common type of dementia, can now continue living safely at home catered by a loving caregiver instead of relocating to an assisted living facility.
- End of Life Care – This program supports aging adults in the final months and weeks of their life while providing family members with respite, guidance, and comfort during this difficult time.
- Fall Prevention – This program is designed to enhance safety in the home, promote mobility, and eliminate potential fall risks from your loved one’s surroundings.
Contact Us to Get Started
Call our local office in Monroe, MI today to learn more about our in-home care services and how we can help your family. We offer free in-home consultations to determine what type and level of care would best suit your needs. Visiting Angels is happy to be of service!
Serving Monroe County Michigan, including Temperance, Grosse Ile, Flat Rock, and Toledo, OH
Visiting Angels MONROE, MI15649 S. Telegraph Rd
Monroe, MI 48161
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.