Getting Started with In-Home Health Care Services from Visiting Angels
At Visiting Angels, we help make arranging in-home health care services simple for families in Monroe, Rockwood, Temperance, Grosse Ile and surrounding areas in MI
Learning that your loved one needs help to remain at home can be overwhelming. Whether they need in-home care services suddenly or after a gradual loss of abilities, coming to terms with their declining independence is never easy.
At Visiting Angels Monroe, we understand that this situation is difficult for you. We can help you overcome some of the challenges you are facing now and determine the best type of care for your loved one.
How We Can Help You Arrange In-Home Health Care Services
With us, getting started with home care services from Visiting Angels is as easy as it gets. It all starts with you calling our office in Monroe, MI and scheduling your home assessment with one of our friendly, professional care coordinators. This meeting includes a detailed review of the care services needed, schedule requests, any specific requests your family or loved one may have and any other details you deem important.
During the meeting, we will learn more about your loved one - and your family will learn more about us and our in-home health care services. This is also a great opportunity for you to ask us any questions you may have. We can also make recommendations based on our experience in many different caregiving situations.
Let us take a look at some of the topics that will be addressed during the meeting:
- Your loved one's physical and personal care needs related to bathing, grooming, and dressing, meals and diet, mobility, incontinence and more.
- Your loved one's schedule and routine including sleep, eating and medications.
- Your loved one's emotional needs including social interaction, social activities, conversation and companionship, appointments and more.
- Assistance with home tasks such as meal planning and preparation, grocery and home shopping, light housekeeping and laundry and more.
- Schedule logistics, access to your loved one's home, scheduling changes and more.
After going through all these topics, you will decide whether you wish to proceed with care. If you do, our care coordinator will finalize the care plan, establish a schedule, and coordinate a meeting where you get to meet potential caregivers. Once all of this is done, we can start providing our services.
Call Us to Learn More
To learn more about our in-home health care services and schedule a meeting with our care coordinator, please call our Monroe, MI office today! We look forward to meeting you and your family!
Serving Monroe County Michigan, including Temperance, Grosse Ile, Flat Rock, and Toledo, OH
Visiting Angels MONROE, MI15649 S. Telegraph Rd
Monroe, MI 48161