Compassionate In-Home Care in Dundee, MI
Visiting Angels helps seniors in Dundee, MI age in place with personalized and professional home care services
Visiting Angels Monroe is a household name in the senior care industry, providing customized care plans to thousands of seniors who continue to live independently at home throughout Monroe County, MI and Toledo, OH. From occasional respite care to full-time and 24-hour care, we can manage any level of assistance required to allow your loved one in Dundee, MI to continue aging comfortably at home throughout their golden years.
Home Care Options Available in Dundee, MI
Visiting Angels caregivers can assist with a variety of non-medical home care services. Non-medical care includes all Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) which means our caregivers can assist with things like bathing or showering, skin care, getting dressed, and incontinence needs. Our caregivers are also true companions, providing joyful conversation and accompaniment throughout their visits.
Caregivers can help with grocery shopping, running errands, meal preparation, light housekeeping, and laundry. As a non-medical agency, we cannot distribute medications or organize pill boxes, but our caregiver can provide medication reminders and monitor seniors while they administer their own meds.
In Dundee, MI, we offer these additional services:
- Fall Prevention – As fall-related injuries continue to present a major health concern for aging adults, our fall prevention program is dedicated to promoting safety and eliminating tripping and fall hazards from the client’s immediate surroundings.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – This program focuses on easing the transition from hospital to home, promotes recovery through compliance with doctor’s recommendation, and helps older adults fresh out of the hospital to avoid readmission during this critical period.
- Social Care – Seniors who seek to improve their social well-being can now do so with the help of our dedicated companion caregivers. We can show your loved one how to use the internet and social media apps to stay in touch with family and friends out of town, meet interesting people, shop online, play games and stay entertained and so much more.
- Dementia Care – Sometimes the best solution for a loved one diagnosed with dementia is to remain in the familiar setting of their home for as long as possible. At Visiting Angels Monroe, we can make that happen. Our trained caregivers can make sure your parent lives safely and comfortably at home for longer, despite their debilitating condition.
- Certified Palliative Care – Certified caregivers look to improve the overall well-being of all those placed in our care, regardless of age, medical condition and other factors.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Instead of having to endure relocation to facilitated care, which can further trigger the symptoms and quicken the progression of Alzheimer’s, aging adults diagnosed with the most common type of dementia can stay independent in the comfort of their home, catered by a loving in-home care provider.
- End of Life Care – When terminally ill clients wish to spend their final days at home, we provide families with expert, compassionate caregivers who offer valuable assistance, compassionate support, and comforting presence during the end of life transition.
Call Us to Learn More
Reach out to our Monroe, MI office today and learn more about how our personalized in-home care services can boost your mom or dad’s independence and quality of life. Visiting Angels Monroe is here to help!
Serving Monroe County Michigan, including Temperance, Grosse Ile, Flat Rock, and Toledo, OH
Visiting Angels in Monroe, MI15649 S. Telegraph Rd
Monroe, MI 48161
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.