Specialized Senior Care Services from Visiting Angels Monroe
The Senior Life Care Navigation program includes a collection of specialized senior care services to help elderly adults in Monroe, Temperance, Grosse Ile, Rockwood and surrounding Michigan communities maintain their independence
If you’re searching for a trustworthy home care agency around the Monroe area, Visiting Angels is here to help. Our goal is to boost independence and quality of life of those we serve.
We can do so through the Senior Life Care Navigation program – a comprehensive collection of personalized care plans. With Senior Life Care Navigation, we aim to address specific areas of care and help clients get assistance with those areas they need it the most so that they can remain living at home for as long as possible.
What Does the Senior Life Care Navigation Program Include?
Our Life Care Navigation encompasses the following senior care services:
- Alzheimer’s Care – Instead of relocating to an assisted living facility or a nursing home, seniors with Alzheimer’s disease can continue to live safely in the familiar surroundings of their home while trained caregivers meet their every need.
- Companion Care – Senior clients are provided with a skilled caregiver ready to assist with various activities of daily living such as housekeeping, meal preparation, running errands, and other activities that promote comfortable, independent life at home. Our professionals also make sure to engage seniors in favorite activities and offer valuable companionship.
- Dementia Care – This program includes personalized senior care services dedicated to alleviating the symptoms and improving the quality of life of those living with any type of dementia.
- End of Life Care – Our caregivers assist terminally ill seniors who choose to spend their final months and weeks at home while at the same time supporting their family members during this overwhelming period.
- Palliative Care – Our caregivers focus on minimizing discomfort and tend to a spectrum of needs including physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs.
- Personal Care – In their home or residence, incapacitated seniors receive compassionate and dignified assistance with personal care tasks such as bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, and more.
- Ready-Set-Go Home — This program includes transitional care geared toward promoting recovery at home and avoiding hospital readmission.
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program – This program is designed to prevent falls, boost mobility and balance, and make the client’s home a safer place.
- Social Care Program – We help seniors learn how to use computers, smartphones, the internet, and social media in order to boost their social wellness and stay engaged.
Want to Learn More? Call Us Today!
At Visiting Angels Monroe, we’re dedicated to educating and providing both caregivers and clients with ample resources required to attain the highest quality of in-home care.
Call our Monroe, MI office today to learn more about how Visiting Angels can improve your loved one’s quality of life. To help you determine what specific type of senior care services would be best for Mom or Dad, we offer a free in-home assessment. We are here for you!
Serving Monroe County Michigan, including Temperance, Grosse Ile, Flat Rock, and Toledo, OH
Visiting Angels MONROE, MI15649 S. Telegraph Rd
Monroe, MI 48161
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.