In-Home Care Makes All The Difference for Seniors in Newport, MI
Your senior loved one can continue to live in their Newport, MI home for as long as they wish thanks to in-home care services from Visiting Angels
At Visiting Angels, we believe that only a holistic approach to in-home senior care can truly help seniors enjoy the highest possible quality of life as they age at home. We take care of the whole person and make sure to form strong relationships with our clients to provide the high level of service that we are nationally famous for.
Why Count on Visiting Angels for Home Care Services in Newport
In Newport, MI, we are happy to offer a range of carefully developed care programs. They are all fully customized so your loved one can get assistance with anything they need, including getting dressed, having companionship when they grab a bite to eat at The Mitten Café & Bakeshop and more. We also offer affordable rates because we want to make in-home care accessible for all seniors.
Our caregivers, thoroughly screened before joining the team at our Monroe office, have all the qualifications and qualities to meet all the needs of our clients. Other members of our team working from our local office are always there to help seniors and families, answering all your questions, solving any issues or concerns you may have and giving advice and guidance whenever asked.
In your area, we are proud to offer the following services:
- Personal Care, assisting seniors with all tasks related to personal care and hygiene, from bathing and dressing to toileting and mobility
- Companion Care, helping seniors with activities of daily living, from meal prep and light housekeeping to running errands and transportation and providing companionship
- Respite Care, enabling primary or family care providers to take a break from caregiving
- Palliative Care, boosting life quality in all seniors regardless of their diagnosis or life expectancy
- Ready-Set-Go Home, helping seniors safely transition from hospital to home and boosting recovery
- Social Care, teaching seniors how to use the internet and social media to stay socially active and connected with loved ones
- Dementia Care, allowing older adults with dementia to safely age at home
- Alzheimer’s Care, helping seniors with Alzheimer’s disease remain at home as they age
- End of Life Care, supporting and comforting seniors and their families during the end of life process
- Fall Prevention, enhancing safety at home and preventing falls and injuries
Call Us to Learn More
Call our Monroe, MI office today to schedule your free, no-obligations at-home consultation and determine the right type and level of in-home care for your loved one in Newport. We are happy to help in any way that we can!
Serving Monroe County Michigan, including Temperance, Grosse Ile, Flat Rock, and Toledo, OH
Visiting Angels MONROE, MI15649 S. Telegraph Rd
Monroe, MI 48161
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.