Become a home health aide with Visiting Angels to start your rewarding career while making a difference in the lives of seniors throughout Monroe County, MI
By providing personalized, flexible caregiving services for both seniors dealing with common age-related challenges and those with more complex needs, Visiting Angels helps older adults in Monroe, MI and surrounding communities age in place and enjoy improved independence on a daily basis. Our plans are fully customized, our schedules developed in accordance with the clients’ needs, and our caregivers are highly trained and skilled professionals dedicated to making a difference in the community.
If you would like to work as a caregiver at Visiting Angels Monroe, we encourage you to contact us and find out more about our career opportunities. Being a member of our team comes with many advantages but responsibilities too. We only employ caregivers who are honest, trustworthy, dependable and hard-working – people who share our values and are looking for a meaningful career. If all of this sounds like a dream job to you, please check our available jobs at Visiting Angels Monroe and learn what we look for in a caregiver.
How Our Home Health Aides Help Seniors in Monroe
Our caregiving approach is a holistic one, meaning we cater to the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our clients. We do not just provide assistance with physical tasks, but encourage older adults to make the most out of their golden years and help them overcome age-related challenges and crisis. We promote a positive outlook on life in senior years and build deep relationships with our clients, making sure they are satisfied with all aspects of our services.
Responsibilities of a Home Health Aide include:
- Assisting seniors with personal care and hygiene tasks (bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, etc.)
- Providing medication reminders and performing other minor medicine management tasks
- Assisting with light housekeeping tasks and laundering
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals in accordance with the dietary recommendations and restrictions of each client
- Providing mobility assistance as well as help with transferring and positioning
- Providing incidental transportation to medical appointments, social gatherings and more
- Running errands and/or going grocery shopping
- Providing companionship and conversation
Being a home health aide at Visiting Angels means enjoying a responsible career with plenty of benefits, including competitive pay, flexible scheduling and the opportunity to work close to home and make a difference in the lives of many local seniors. If you would like to know more about us and how to become a member of our growing team, give us a call today. We look forward to getting to know you!
Click here to learn more about what we look for in our in-home caregivers.