Home Care Solutions for Independent Senior Living in Carleton, MI
With home care solutions from Visiting Angels, seniors living in Carleton, MI can get the comprehensive support they need to continue living at home for as long as they wish
Thanks to expert senior care at home from Visiting Angels, older adults no longer have to move out of their homes and into nursing homes or assisted living facilities when their abilities start to decline. Now they can enjoy the best possible care in the comfort of their homes while continuing their routine with minimum disruptions and maintaining their independence for much longer.
In Carleton, MI, Visiting Angels is happy to offer its services to seniors and their families. We help older adults age in place and stay involved in their care by providing customizable care plans, flexible services, compatible caregivers and affordable pricing. With us, you can tailor your loved one’s care plan to perfectly fit both their needs and routine and your family’s schedule and budget.
Home Care Options for Elderly Adults in Carleton
Let us take a look at our services available in Carleton:
- Personal Care, designed to assist with personal hygiene, mobility, special dieting and more while making sure seniors are safe and feel comfortable.
- Companion Care, including companionship as well as help with a number of daily tasks, such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, running errands like grocery shopping at the Ash Carleton Farmers Market, transportation to medical appointments and other places of interest and much more.
- Palliative Care, which is a special type of in-home care that provides comfort and restores hope and joy in older adults regardless of age or medical condition.
- Ready-Set-Go Home, a carefully developed program that helps seniors get back on their feet following hospitalization.
- Social Care, teaching seniors how to use the Internet to stay connected with family and friends and reduce the risk of social isolation or loneliness.
- Dementia Care, enabling seniors with all types and in all stages of dementia to continue living safely in their homes.
- Alzheimer’s Care, focusing on seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and helping them as their disease progresses.
- End of Life Care, easing the end of life transition for seniors and their families.
- Fall Prevention, which prevents the risk of falls and fall-related injuries at home.
Getting Started is Easy
To get started with one of our in-home care plans, contact our Monroe, MI office today. One of our care representatives will answer all your questions and schedule your at-home consultation free of charge.
During the consultation, we will discuss your loved one’s care and build a care plan that works best for your family. We will match your loved one with a compatible caregiver and start providing our services as soon as you approve our choice.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Serving Monroe County Michigan, including Temperance, Grosse Ile, Flat Rock, and Toledo, OH
Visiting Angels MONROE, MI15649 S. Telegraph Rd
Monroe, MI 48161