In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Monroe, MI
Visiting Angels in-home care services help seniors live out their golden years in the comfort and privacy of their own homes in Monroe, Rockwood, Grosse Ile, Temperance and surrounding communities in Michigan
Whether you are looking for long-term assistance or temporary care after a hospital stay or illness, senior care services from Visiting Angels in Monroe, MI, can help. Our elder care professionals are adept at working in a variety of situations and genuinely enjoy helping seniors. Many families have discovered the relief which senior care services from Visiting Angels can bring.
If you have an elderly loved one who lives alone, you may have concerns regarding their independence. It is normal to slow down as we age, but this sometimes makes daily tasks more challenging. Visiting Angels Monroe can help your loved one live more comfortably at home.
Customized Senior In-Home Care Services
Our senior care team understands that each and every client has their own unique needs. When you schedule a free in-home consultation with one of our care coordinators, we'll take the time to learn more about your loved one in order to create a custom care plan. Whether your loved one needs assistance with light housework, transportation for errands and appointments, help with bathing and grooming or meal planning and preparation, we'll create a plan that works with their needs and schedule. That way, you can rest assured knowing your loved one will receive the care they need to help them stay safe and comfortable while aging in place.
At Visiting Angels Monroe, MI, we offer many types of in-home care services. A few general areas where we provide assistance include:
- Companion Care - a skilled elder care professional helps with the activities of daily living
- Personal Care - a home health aide will provide assistance in home or residence
- Certified Palliative Care - looks at the needs of the whole person, including physical, spiritual, social and emotional
- Ready-Set-Go Home - helps seniors transition back home after an inpatient hospital stay
- Social Care Program - helping seniors stay connected through the use of technology
- Dementia Care - provides specialized care to memory disorder sufferers
- Alzheimer’s Care - helps maintain independence through help with daily activities
- End of Life Care - helps with the difficult end of life transition
Choose Your Caregiver
Perhaps one of the nicest aspects of senior in-home care services from Visiting Angels Monroe, MI, is the ability to select your own caregiver. While we do our best to find potential matches for your loved one, we feel you are the best judge of whom to pick. You will have the opportunity to sit down and speak with potential caregivers in person so you can get a feel for their personality.
If you live in or near Monroe, MI, and you are looking for senior care services, call Visiting Angels Monroe, MI. Don’t hesitate to call, the help you need is just around the corner.
Serving Monroe County Michigan, including Temperance, Grosse Ile, Flat Rock, and Toledo, OH
Visiting Angels MONROE, MI15649 S. Telegraph Rd
Monroe, MI 48161