Visiting Angels Offers Unique Overnight Home Care Solutions for Seniors in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and Surrounding Areas
Overnight assistance from Visiting Angels helps older adults maintain safety and wellness at home in Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Juno Beach and the surrounding areas in Florida
Visiting Angels provides a variety of home care solutions for independent seniors in Palm Beach Gardens and the surrounding communities in Florida. This includes overnight monitoring and assistance that makes sure our clients are safe and comfortable and provides family members or primary caregivers with an opportunity to rest without worrying about the well-being of their loved ones.
How Overnight Care Can Help Seniors in Palm Beach Gardens and Surrounding Communities
Many adults have no problem with performing routine tasks or receive assistance from family members during the day. Moreover, those who live in assisted living facilities can count on staff to help them out with any activities.
However, what about support at nighttime? If your loved one needed something in the middle of the night, would someone be nearby to help them out?
This is where Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens comes in. Our overnight monitoring and assistance can be beneficial for adults at home, in assisted living facilities or senior living communities.
Our caregivers can:
- Assist with getting out of and into bed
- Assist with toileting and incontinence needs
- Prevent wandering or falls and accidents
- Provide medication and fluid reminders
- Keep your loved one company if they wake up during the night
- Give your family or primary caregivers time to sleep worry-free
Overnight care is an excellent care option for older adults with cognitive decline and conditions like dementia, those with mobility problems and those who wish to have someone around during the night due to safety concerns or loneliness.
Finding the Perfect Home Care Solutions for Your Loved One
Our senior care services are personalized to fit the needs of each client and our overnight care can be provided in addition to part-time or full-time care during the day. Our caregivers can assist with all Activities of Daily Living, including:
- Assistance with personal care and hygiene (bathing, dressing, toileting, incontinence care)
- Companionship, conversation and meaningful social interaction
- Mobility assistance including transfers and positioning
- Meal preparation, medication reminders and grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Transportation to appointments and help running errands
To learn more about our home care solutions and schedule your free in-home assessment, please contact our office in Palm Beach Gardens today!
Serving Palm Beach Gardens, Palm City, Jupiter, Juno Beach, Hobe Sound, Stuart, West Palm Beach and throughout Palm Beach County and Martin County, FL
Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens, FL8645 N Military Trl #407
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.