Unique Overnight Home Care Solutions in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Visiting Angels provides various home care solutions for independent seniors in Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Juno Beach, West Palm Beach, and the surrounding communities in Florida. This includes overnight monitoring and assistance that ensures our clients are safe and comfortable and provides family members or primary caregivers with an opportunity to rest without worrying about the well-being of their loved ones.
How Overnight Care Can Help Seniors in Palm Beach Gardens and Surrounding Communities
Many adults have no problem with performing routine tasks or receiving assistance from family members during the day. Moreover, those who live in assisted living facilities can count on the staff to help them out with any activities.
However, what about support at nighttime? If your loved one needed something in the middle of the night, would someone be nearby to help them?
This is where Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens comes in. Our overnight monitoring and assistance can benefit adults at home, assisted living facilities, or senior living communities.
Our caregivers can:
- Assist with getting out of and into bed
- Assist with toileting and incontinence needs
- Prevent wandering or falls and accidents
- Provide medication and fluid reminders
- Keep your loved one company if they wake up during the night
- Give your family or primary caregivers time to sleep worry-free
Our overnight home care solutions are an excellent care option for older adults with cognitive decline and conditions like dementia, those with mobility problems and those who wish to have someone around during the night due to safety concerns or loneliness.
Finding the Perfect Home Care Solutions for Your Loved One
Our senior care services are personalized to fit the needs of each client, and our overnight care can be provided in addition to part-time or full-time care during the day.
Our caregivers can assist with all Activities of Daily Living, including:
- Assistance with personal care and hygiene (bathing, dressing, toileting, incontinence care)
- Companionship, conversation, and meaningful social interaction
- Mobility assistance, including transfers and positioning
- Meal preparation, medication reminders, and grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Transportation to appointments and help running errands
To learn more about our home care solutions and schedule your free in-home assessment, please get in touch with our office in Palm Beach Gardens today at 561-328-7611!
Serving Palm Beach Gardens, Palm City, Jupiter, Juno Beach, Hobe Sound, Stuart, West Palm Beach and throughout Palm Beach County and Martin County, FL
Visiting Angels PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL8645 N Military Trl #407
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410