Senior Home Care Services for Families in Colesville, MD
At Visiting Angels of Bethesda, we have been providing personalized home care services of the highest quality since 2002, proudly serving communities throughout Montgomery County.
Our locally owned and operated home care agency is dedicated to helping seniors in Colesville, MD age in place for as long as possible.
Learn how we can help your loved one by calling 301-490-9050 today!
How Can Home Care from Visiting Angels of Bethesda Help Seniors in Colesville, MD?
The following senior care services from Visiting Angels of Bethesda are available in the Colesville area:
- Private Duty Care – Our caregivers help seniors take care of their personal care needs by assisting with bathing, getting dressed, preparing meals and so much more.
- Companion Care – In addition to assisting seniors with everyday tasks, we also provide meaningful companionship so seniors don't feel socially isolated.
- Certified Palliative Care – As most people confuse palliative with hospice care, we have to stress that our Certified Palliative Care program is designed to boost wellness of all seniors placed in our care regardless of life expectancy, unlike hospice care whose focus is to cater for those terminally ill.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – As readmissions pose a major health concern once seniors are fresh out of the hospital, our Ready-Set-Go Home program is geared toward promoting safe recuperation at home and preventing potential health complications.
- Social Care – Our seasoned in-home care providers help older adults boost their social wellness by teaching them how to use the Internet and social media to their advantage. Some of the benefits of our social care plan include communicating with family and friends, online shopping, staying entertained, and more.
- Dementia Care – Senior loved ones diagnosed with any type of dementia can continue living safely and independently at home for as long as possible with the help of a loving senior caregiver.
- Alzheimer’s Care Services – This is our specialized program that focuses on the specific symptoms of aging adults diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. With the support of Visiting Angels of Bethesda, loved ones afflicted by this cognitive condition can continue aging safely at home rather than relocating to a nursing home.
- End of Life Care – We care for seniors with a limited life expectancy in the last months and weeks of their life and provide support, respite, and guidance to family members during this difficult transition.
- Fall Prevention Program – Experienced caregivers make every effort to minimize fall risks, provide mobility assistance, and improve overall safety in the home.
We offer free in-home assessments to help you determine what type and scope of care are ideal for your family’s needs. Whether your loved one needs a ride to Adventist Medical Group Primary Care for a doctor's appointment or needs a caregiver to keep an eye on them at night, you can count on Visiting Angels of Bethesda to provide the in-home care your loved one needs to make aging in place a positive experience.
Contact our Bethesda, MD office today and learn more about our in-home care services and how we can help your loved one age in place in Colesville, MD. Visiting Angels is looking forward to working with you!
Serving Montgomery County, MD, including Bethesda, Silver Spring, Aspen Hill, Colesville and Laurel
Visiting Angels BETHESDA, MD4803 St. Elmo Ave 2nd Floor
Bethesda, MD 20814