Reliable In-Home Care Services for Elderly Adults in Silver Spring, MD
Visiting Angels of Bethesda is the leading home care agency for seniors living in Silver Spring, MD
At Visiting Angels of Bethesda, we are happy to offer our services in Silver Spring, MD, and help seniors in the area lead independent lives as they age in place. Our senior care plans are as flexible as it gets.
We personalize each plan in accordance with the needs of each client. We can alter the plan in any way you see fit, whenever needed, to reflect your loved one’s changing needs. We can add or remove services and change the schedule at any time. Whether your loved one needs help getting dressed, washing dishes or getting to and from the Silver Spring Library, you can have peace of mind knowing your loved one is receiving the in-home care they truly need.
Our caregivers are highly trained and devoted individuals. We screen each and every caregiver before hiring them onto our team, so you can rest assured that a trustworthy care provider will take care of your loved one.
Home Care Options Available in Silver Spring
We can assist your loved one with personal care, hygiene, and mobility and offer companion care including help with daily tasks like meal preparation, light housekeeping, running errands, medication reminders and transportation. To support family or primary caregivers, we also provide respite care that can be scheduled whenever you need a break from caregiving.
Our Life Care Navigation series of in-home senior care services includes the following:
- Certified Palliative Care – Boosts health and wellness in seniors regardless of medical condition or life expectancy (it is not to be confused with hospice care).
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Helps seniors make a partial or full recovery after hospitalization and reduces the risk of health complications that may lead to hospital readmission.
- Social Care – Enables seniors to stay connected with loved ones and prevent isolation and loneliness through the use of the internet and social media platforms.
- Dementia Care – Allows seniors with dementia to receive specialized care at home instead of in a memory care facility.
- Alzheimer’s Care Services – Caters to the special needs of older adults with Alzheimer’s disease.
- End of Life Care – Helps seniors and families during the end of life transition.
- Fall Prevention Program – Minimizes the risk of falls and improves safety at home.
To get started with our in-home care services, call our Bethesda, MD office and schedule your free in-home consultation, during which our care coordinators will develop a plan and schedule of care for your loved one. To elevate our services even further, we give you the opportunity to Select Your Caregiver, thus ensuring a perfect match for your parent.
Contact Visiting Angels of Bethesda today! We are here for you!
Serving Prince George's and Montgomery Counties, MD, including Bethesda, Silver Spring, Aspen Hill, Colesville and Laurel
Visiting Angels BETHESDA, MD4803 St. Elmo Ave 2nd Floor
Bethesda, MD 20814
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.