Specialized Memory Care Solutions for Seniors in McKinney, Allen, Frisco and Throughout Collin County, TX
At Visiting Angels, our home care solutions include providing specialized and reliable memory care services for seniors in McKinney, Allen, Plano, Frisco and surrounding areas in Collin County, TX
Aging adults diagnosed with mid and late stages of dementia require high levels of care and assistance, which is often provided by trained professionals. Many people still think that in order to get high-quality care, you need to have a loved one relocated to a senior-centric facility. However, there are now many care options that can be provided right at home.
If your parent is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia, Visiting Angels McKinney can provide specialized in-home memory care and help your loved one continue to live happily and safely in their own home for as long as possible.
How Home Care Solutions from Visiting Angels McKinney Help Seniors with Memory-Related Conditions
Alzheimer’s disease and various types of dementia are particularly known for memory loss caused by ongoing deterioration of the brain. Unfortunately, as their condition progresses, you can expect your loved one to have difficulties with concentration or speech. They can also often feel depressed, confused, and agitated, even aggressive. Because of this, they are likely to require additional care and support from qualified professionals with ample experience.
If your senior mom or dad with dementia continues to live independently, we can provide an array of personalized home care solutions to make their daily routine at home safer and more comfortable.
Our trained caregivers can help with:
- Light housekeeping – Assisting with basic homemaking chores such as vacuuming, dusting, cleaning, laundry, taking out the trash, and more.
- Meal preparation – An assigned caregiver can make sure your Mom or Dad eats healthy, well-balanced, home-cooked meals every day of the week.
- Medication reminders – We provide useful reminders and help aging adults with cognitive conditions stick to their medication schedule and avoid hazardous medication errors.
- Mobility assistance – When a loved one’s mobility is impaired, our caregivers can assist with moving safely around their home.
- Hygiene, bathing and grooming assistance – Our caregivers provide dignified personal care and help senior loved ones with bathing, dressing, toileting, as well as incontinence.
- Wandering prevention – As wandering is one of the most common phenomena associated with dementia, our responsibility is to keep an eye on your loved one and make sure they do not wander off.
- Incidental transportation – We can drive and safely accompany Mom or Dad whenever they have a scheduled appointment or want to visit the family.
When working with Visiting Angels McKinney, you will have peace of mind knowing your loved one is getting the best memory care that includes personalized, flexible care plans and high-quality services. Because of the progressive nature of dementia, we will also regularly review your care plan and make adjustments to your schedule as needed.
Please get in touch with our McKinney, TX office today to learn more about our home care solutions and how we can help your family.
Serving McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Plano and Communities in Collin County, Texas
Visiting Angels in McKinney, TX4500 Eldorado Pkwy #1500
McKinney, TX 75070
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.