Specialized Memory Care in McKinney, TX, and Nearby Areas
Aging adults diagnosed with memory-related conditions like dementia require high levels of care and assistance, which is often provided by trained professionals. Many people still think that in order to get high-quality care, you need to have a loved one relocated to a senior-centric facility. However, there are now many care options that can be provided right at home.
If your parent is diagnosed with dementia, is recovering from a stroke or managing a condition that impacts their memory and cognition, Visiting Angels McKinney can provide specialized in-home memory care and help your loved one continue to live happily and safely in their own home for as long as possible. We've been providing personalized, one-on-one home care solutions in McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Prosper and surrounding areas in Collin County, TX, since 2008.
Call 214-491-1999 today to learn how our caregivers can help!
Benefits of In-Home Memory Care in McKinney and Surrounding Areas
Alzheimer’s disease, various types of dementia, strokes and other similar conditions are particularly known for memory loss caused by ongoing deterioration of the brain. Unfortunately, as their condition progresses, you can expect your loved one to have difficulties with concentration or speech. They can also often feel depressed, confused, and agitated, even aggressive. Because of this, they are likely to require additional care and support from qualified memory care professionals with ample experience.
If your senior mom or dad is living with a memory-related condition and continues to live independently, we can provide an array of personalized memory care services to make their daily routine at home safer and more comfortable.
Our trained caregivers can help with:
- Light housekeeping – Assisting with basic homemaking chores such as vacuuming, dusting, cleaning, laundry, taking out the trash, and more.
- Meal preparation – An assigned caregiver can make sure your Mom or Dad eats healthy, well-balanced, home-cooked meals every day of the week.
- Medication reminders – We provide useful reminders and help aging adults with cognitive conditions stick to their medication schedule and avoid hazardous medication errors.
- Mobility assistance – When a loved one’s mobility is impaired, our caregivers can assist with moving safely around their home.
- Hygiene, bathing and grooming assistance – Our caregivers provide dignified personal care and help senior loved ones with bathing, dressing, toileting, as well as incontinence.
- Wandering prevention – As wandering is one of the most common phenomena associated with dementia, our responsibility is to keep an eye on your loved one and make sure they do not wander off.
- Incidental transportation – We can drive and safely accompany Mom or Dad whenever they have a scheduled appointment or want to visit the family.
When working with Visiting Angels McKinney, you will have peace of mind knowing your loved one is getting the best memory care that includes personalized, flexible care plans and high-quality home care solutions. Because of the progressive nature of many memory-related conditions, we will also regularly review your care plan and make adjustments to your schedule as needed.
Please get in touch with our McKinney, TX, office today to learn more about our memory care services and how we can help your family.
Serving McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Prosper and Other Communities in Collin County, TX
Visiting Angels MCKINNEY, TX4500 Eldorado Pkwy #1500
McKinney, TX 75070