Companion Care in South Dayton, Centerville, OH and Nearby Communities
No Longer Sweat the Small Stuff, Visiting Angels Has Seniors Covered with Hands-On Companion Care in Centerville, Dayton, Beavercreek, Middletown, Kettering, Springboro, and the Surrounding Area
As a senior advances in age, the daily challenges of living alone can become increasingly difficult for them to manage. If you have an elderly loved one living on their own, you may be concerned for their well-being and thinking of ways to make things easier for them. Visiting Angels of South Dayton provides elderly companion care services in Kettering, Middletown, Springboro, Beavercreek, and the surrounding Dayton communities which makes life easier for many seniors and their families.
Dayton's Elderly Care Specialists
At Visiting Angels, our elderly care companions provide helping hands with our signature compassionate touch to ease your mind and your loved one's burden. They do that by assisting your loved one with a variety of everyday tasks which may otherwise be too difficult or strenuous for them.
Some of the ways our elderly care can help include:
- Running errands - It isn't always easy for seniors to get around, particularly outside of the home, which is why many benefit from the assistance of an elderly care companion from Visiting Angels to help them with common errands like getting groceries and going to the post office.
- Tidying up - When household maintenance becomes too difficult for a senior, an extra pair of strong and steady hands can help them keep up with daily chores and keep their environment tidy and clean. Assistance can include changing linens, doing laundry, washing dishes, and more.
- Providing reminders - Whether they have a hard time keeping track of appointments, dates, or medications, an elderly care companion from Visiting Angels can offer gentle reminders to make sure nothing important is ever missed.
- Keeping them company - If your loved one lives alone, perhaps a little extra companionship and a pleasant way to pass the time from a cheerful companion care is all they really need.
- Dignified hygiene care - Many seniors find it difficult to get in and out of the shower, fasten small buttons, or get shoes on. With the help of our dignified hygiene assistance, your loved one can safely navigate the tasks of getting ready each day.
If you've noticed your elderly loved one feeling worn out or struggling with everyday tasks, now may be the time to get them a helping hand. You can rely on an elderly companion care from Visiting Angels of South Dayton to brighten their day and lighten their load. We're a local, bonded and insured home care agency that Centerville families count on.
For an in-home consultation about our companion care services, contact us at 937-813-6568 today.
Serving Centerville, Xenia, Springboro, Miamisburg and the surrounding Dayton Communities
Visiting Angels SOUTH DAYTON, OH4 W Franklin St
Centerville, OH 45459
Phone: (937) 813-6568