Essential Home Care Services That Allow Seniors in the Greater Centerville, OH Area Stay Safe at Home for Longer
Visiting Angels Provides One-on-One Home Care Services in Centerville, Dayton, Xenia, Springboro, Miamisburg, and Nearby Cities
At Visiting Angels of South Dayton, we offer essential home care services that can help seniors and clients with a wide variety of needs. As aging in place becomes more and more popular, with seniors choosing to retire and spend their golden years in their own homes, Visiting Angels has helped our neighbors stay safe, healthy, and happy.
Local One-on-One Care
We provide one-on-one home care services in Xenia, Springsboro, Miamisburg, and surrounding South Dayton communities. Our caregivers and care coordinators come from these same areas and we value the opportunity to serve our neighbors. All our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured, and we provide ongoing development and training to make sure we provide top quality care for all our clients.
Our services are centered in the relationships we grow with our clients. We also provide care that can make every day easier, like medication reminders, meal preparation, laundry, light housekeeping, and mobility assistance. We can provide care whenever you need it, whether it is 24 hour care, hourly care, or respite care during the holidays. A list of our specialized care services can be found below:
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized care to help seniors with Alzheimer's Disease maintain their independence and safety
- Dementia Care - we provide care for seniors living with dementia caused by Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, or other cognitive diseases
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers help seniors avoid dangerous and costly falls
- End of Life Care - we are there to help families with loved ones diagnosed with limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we help seniors utilize modern technologies like email, search engines, and video chat programs to stay in touch with friends and family
- Ready-Set-Go Home - we reduce the likelihood of hospital readmission by creating a transition plan to continue recovery at home
- Certified Palliative Care - caring for a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- Personal Care - our caregivers are happy to provide dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - we fulfill your loved one's needs for social interaction and emotional support
- Respite Care - we provide interim care to allow family caregivers a well-deserved break to relax and recharge
Our Philosophy to Well-Rounded Care
Our philosophy for home care services is evident in our Life Care Navigation program, which includes all our service offerings. When you begin care with Visiting Angels of South Dayton, you will work with an experienced care coordinator through intake to determine care plan that includes all the services that are right for you or your aging loved one. We provide support for your elderly loved one’s health, including physical, mental, emotional, and social support services.
Learn More About Our Essential Care Today
If your loved one lives alone in Centerville or surrounding areas, they can get help with everyday needs and improve their overall quality of life. Contact Visiting Angels of South Dayton today at 937-813-6568 to discuss your options for home care services and to schedule a free, in-home assessment.
Serving Centerville, Xenia, Springboro, Miamisburg and the surrounding Dayton Communities
Visiting Angels South Dayton, OH4 W Franklin St
Centerville, OH 45459
Phone: (937) 813-6568
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.