Visiting Angels' Caregiver Careers in Centerville, Dayton, and Nearby Cities
Are you interested in a rewarding career that makes a positive impact on the daily lives of others? APPLY TODAY to join our team of award-winning Home Caregivers in South Dayton, Centerville, and the surrounding communities!
Visiting Angels of South Dayton
Visiting Angels of South Dayton is proud to have a trustworthy and dedicated Caregiving team that shares the same goal: changing the lives of our senior clients for the better. We are committed to helping seniors in the community stay in the comfort of their home while providing the best in quality, one-on-one senior care. We know that our Caregivers are the backbone of our agency and rely on their skills to ensure we are providing the type of care that we would want for our own loved ones. If you are compassionate, kind, accountable, and reliable, we would love to talk with you!
Benefits of being a part of Visiting Angels:
- Flexible scheduling, which includes convenient online schedule management
- Competitive pay, based on experience
- Paid training, with company-provided uniform
- Company match 401K, after one year of employment
- Meaningful work responsibilities that directly impact the lives of seniors
- Organized and caring leadership, which provides clear communication and feedback
- Online retailer discounts, discount merchandise, and company-sponsored team events
An Award-Winning Team that Shares Our Core Values
Our clients deserve the highest quality of care, which can only happen if our companions are well-trained, happy, and continuously supported. For this reason, we employ an extensive interview process, which allows us to better understand your skills, experience, personality, and passion for care. This provides us with the insight we need in order to find the best fit between our clients and our Caregiving team. Our attention to detail extends well past the interview process. Once you become an Angel, our staff will provide the superior training and support you need to complete your job assignments at the highest level.
It is no surprise that we were voted by our clients and caregivers for the Employer of Choice award in 2019 and 2020.
We are humbled by this award and are confident that it was achieved through our Caregiver's commitment to our core values:
- Display a Collaborative Spirit
- Integrity in your Work Comes First
- Posses Desire for Personal Growth
- Project an Optimistic and Positive Attitude
"After working 20 plus years for the US Air Force at WPAFB I retired from there and gained employment with Visiting Angels. This is thus far my most blessed job to have... Among other things,
it's like to be an 'Angel'
-Glinda Rankin, caregiver, Visiting Angels of South Dayton
If a flexible career opportunity helping others sounds like the career opportunity for you, contact us today. We thank you for your interest and hope to hear from you soon!