Home Care in Centerville, South Dayton, OH, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels of South Dayton Provides Exceptional Home Care Services to Seniors in Centerville
When your elderly loved one living in Centerville finds themselves in need of home care services, Visiting Angels of South Dayton is here to help. We offer seniors a comprehensive care program designed to help them continue living as independently as possible in their home or yours. If your loved one has recently returned from a stay at the Miami Valley Hospital or suffers from a medical condition that requires constant care, we are here to help.
Comprehensive Care Services
At Visiting Angels of South Dayton, we work with you, your loved one, and your family to create a care plan designed specifically to meet the needs of your elderly or disabled love one. Our services include a team of professional caregivers who will provide around-the-clock care that provides for transitional care for the period after they return from the hospital, fall prevention assistance, dementia, and Alzheimer's care, and many other services.
Our list of home care services includes:
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized care to help seniors with Alzheimer's Disease maintain their independence and safety
- Dementia Care - we provide care for seniors living with dementia caused by Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, or other cognitive diseases
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers help seniors avoid dangerous and costly falls
- End of Life Care - we are there to help families with loved ones diagnosed with limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we help seniors utilize modern technologies like email, search engines, and video chat programs to stay in touch with friends and family
- Ready-Set-Go Home - we reduce the likelihood of hospital readmission by creating a transition plan to continue recovery at home
- Certified Palliative Care - caring for a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- Personal Care - our home care providers are happy to provide dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - we fulfill your loved one's needs for social interaction and emotional support
- Respite Care - we provide interim care to allow family caregivers a well-deserved break to relax and recharge
Making Your Loved One's Life a Little More Fulfilling
One of the most important home care services our caregivers provide is friendly companionship. They can sit and engage in meaningful conversation, assist with your loved one's hobbies, even reminisce over the family photo albums.
Another of our caregivers' favorite services is being able to provide the transportation that lets your loved one get out of the house when they are able. For example, they can take your loved one to one of the Centerville-Washington Parks for some fresh air and sunshine. When the weather is inclement, there is always the Wright "B" Flyer Museum that celebrates the Wright Brothers and the birth of aviation.
If your loved one needs professional home care, contact Visiting Angels of South Dayton at 937-813-6568 to discuss your care options. Our agents are available 24/7 to take your call and schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our senior care advisors. During this consultation our care coordinator will be happy to go over your loved one's specific needs, schedule, and budget. Once the level of care is determined, we can start developing a care plan. We look forward to hearing from you!
Serving Centerville, Xenia, Springboro, Miamisburg and the surrounding Dayton Communities
Visiting Angels South Dayton, OH4 W Franklin St
Centerville, OH 45459
Phone: (937) 813-6568
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.