Home Care in Xenia, OH
Visiting Angels of South Dayton Offers a Wide Range of Top Quality Home Care Services to Seniors in Xenia
At Visiting Angels of South Dayton, we know that no two clients are alike, so we do not use a one-size-fits-all approach to our home care services. If you are not available to help your loved one every day, then someone just as dedicated, trustworthy, and understanding as you should be available to your loved one. Find the right care for your loved one in Xenia when you work with our local agency.
We Are Companions at Heart
Companionship care is the heart of what we do, with caregivers who are matched with your loved one based on expertise, specializations, and personality traits. You will have the opportunity to interview any caregiver we recommend, so you can be sure they are a good fit for your loved one and your family. Our caregivers will work with you, your aging loved one and their medical providers to be sure that we are providing home care that truly meets your family’s needs.
One-on-One Care Services
Other care providers might dictate the number of hours of care your loved one must receive, or the schedule when their care providers are available. At Visiting Angels of South Dayton, we know that some families need shorter visits or low-intensity overnight care, so we are proud to offer home care solutions for that.
Available services include:
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized care to help seniors with Alzheimer's Disease maintain their independence and safety
- Dementia Care - we provide in home care for seniors living with dementia caused by Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, or other cognitive diseases
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers help seniors avoid dangerous and costly falls
- End of Life Care - we are there to help families with loved ones diagnosed with limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we help seniors utilize modern technologies like email, search engines, and video chat programs to stay in touch with friends and family
- Ready-Set-Go Home - we reduce the likelihood of hospital readmission by creating a transition plan to continue recovery at home
- Certified Palliative Care - caring for a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- Personal Care - our caregivers are happy to provide dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - we fulfill your loved one's needs for social interaction and emotional support
- Respite Care - we provide interim care to allow family caregivers a well-deserved break to relax and recharge
Your care plan can incorporate the activities that your loved one needs to remain comfortable at home and maintain good health. Receiving home care does not mean your loved one is stuck at home all day; in fact, we believe that opportunities to socialize, explore, create, and experience new environments is all part of increasing our clients’ quality of life. Whether your loved one needs help getting to their next appointment at Kettering Health, wants to take a stroll in one of our local parks, or would enjoy a comfortable meal at One Bistro, our caregivers will help open up the world again for your loved one.
Contact Visiting Angels of South Dayton
If you are concerned about the health and safety of an aging loved one in Xenia, Visiting Angels of South Dayton offers the care solutions that can help you and your family. Call our agency today at 937-813-6568 to learn more about our care options, and get started with your free in-home assessment.
Serving Centerville, Xenia, Springboro, Miamisburg and the surrounding Dayton Communities
Visiting Angels South Dayton, OH4 W Franklin St
Centerville, OH 45459
Phone: (937) 813-6568
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.